Rogue One Shoretrooper

Umaguma

Jim is also in the process of Shore Trooper and Death Trooper sculpts. ;)

Who is Jim? Sorry, that is one maker I am not familiar with. I ask, only 'cause I'm interested.  ;) 

Also, is KW sculpting this armor? He seems like the type who would/could.

I ordered a set of boots used on the Shoretrooper and a Yugoslavian 4 pocket ammo pouch so you guys know the deal,

Can you tell us more?

Who is Jim? Sorry, that is one maker I am not familiar with. I ask, only 'cause I'm interested.   ;)

Also, is KW sculpting this armor? He seems like the type who would/could.

Can you tell us more?

The boots are from Orca Bay. I got mine from here: https://www.equinesuperstore.co.uk/orca-bay-brecon-chelsea-boots.html but they can easily be found elsewhere if you just google them up. Notice the embossed logo at the heel area. 

The ammo pouch is a JNA ammo pouch for M56. Be sure you get one with the oiler pouch included because it's used on the shoretrooper as well. 

http://www.balkanmilitary.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Screenshot_261.jpg

Edited by jhcj

Hello guys and fellowtroopers,

We have been contacted by a number of you and asked if will could make the black gloves for this character. The response if yes.

The black gloves which are similar to FOTK that we have called ATG (Anthology Trooper Gloves) work for shore and death troopers are in production and we expect them to be available starting Next Wave in August on our website http://www.imperialboots.com/product/anthology-trooper-glove-shore-trooper/

Edited by zhongvador
  • Like 4

THat is outstanding news. i'll be jumping on this wave for the gloves.

Skygunbro does some great work. He'll end up doing his run just like he did the FO TIE, on his boards. Price has very reasonable for the quality. Can't wait to see his finished product

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

thanks for your answer.

Can you please tell me what do you mean with ACD(etachment).

Sorry but I don't now.

Cheers

Olli

Armored cavalry. Hit up the main 501st.com website and find the detachment lists, ACD has the drivers for most imperial vehicles except tie pilots.

Yes, the Spec Ops team is finalizing the CRL and working with a member who has completed his build. The plan is to finalize things and get it over to the LMO for review.

Is this Jimmi? I'm not aware of anyone else even remotely close to completion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...