what is a darker tube stripe

dhs36

hey guys, i have been lookin at photos all day on star wars helmets.com at the differnt color tube stripes, and cant figure out if the esb stripes are darker than the ANH stripes , i got a NICE set of decals and the seller sent me a exstra set of tube stripe decals that are a lite blue compared to the stripes on the sheet of esb decals so when i look at photos i see the esb look like the lite blue and the new hope are bit darker :o i think i am havein a melt down :D im shure that the full sheet of esb decals would have the correct color for the stripes but they look a little dark for esb. so i hope i didnt confuse any one with this because i am ;) thanks again DHS36

• 2 weeks later...

try to find a similar light scale as you see how it appears on the pictures. A bright white and a dark yellow or a darker white and a brighter yellow light can let the colours appear very different. Is a shadow on it or not? This are things that are playing roles.

Marcus