Anovos Left Shin and Sniper Plate

Can some of you guys who also ordered the Anovos kit post some detailed, close up pictures of the top of your left shin and the sniper knee plate?  Maybe include a few top downs?   I have my shins organized, been told by a few that I had them correct...and I went to size a few things up and see how the sniper plate would attach...but it seems like the top of the shin that you would glue it too is way too narrow...unless you're supposed to glue right on top of the cover strip, and the two ends where you can pinch them together...but then it just doesn't look right..

Here are my shins as I have them right now....

f1O725i.jpg

On 5/24/2016 at 2:35 AM, E_Palpatine said:

Can some of you guys who also ordered the Anovos kit post some detailed, close up pictures of the top of your left shin and the sniper knee plate?  Maybe include a few top downs?   I have my shins organized, been told by a few that I had them correct...and I went to size a few things up and see how the sniper plate would attach...but it seems like the top of the shin that you would glue it too is way too narrow...unless you're supposed to glue right on top of the cover strip, and the two ends where you can pinch them together...but then it just doesn't look right..

Here are my shins as I have them right now....

Mine look just like your's but I wear mine with the longer part on the bottom, on the outside of my legs. So my right leg is your left one. I attached the sniper plate to the shin with the wider top. It looks completely normal. Not 100% sure it's the right way but it looks good. I think…….. This shin issue really boggles the mind.