NEW Racing shirt update- 5-21 Please read..

justjoseph63

I have edited the previous Racing Shirt Run update with new information, which is in blue.  Please read this if you have or will be ordering a shirt or shirts, but please don't be too hasty about breaking out the pitchforks and torches and forming a mob.  My apologies, but it is what it is, and I am trying to be fair.  Thanks for bearing with me!

This is the link:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/37313-fisd-racing-shirt-run-update-please-read/

• Like 1

I ordered some shirts right after you started this run, and I am very great-full that you took on this task. I personally believe you have made the right decision in not ending the run sooner to make up for the PayPal funds hold. It is a bit of a bummer that it adds a week or so to the wait time. This however is not of your doing, nor should you be blamed for it, IMHO. One extra week or so of wait time is the least we can do, to allow our future brothers and sisters in armor a chance to get their shirts as well.

Your doing a fine job sir. Keep up the good work. :salute:

Jc

• Like 5

Thank you for the heads up and the great work you do for all of us 'troopers'! Looking forward to getting the racing shirt!! Heavy Weapons to the Front!

All HWTs ordering a shirt will receive, free of charge, one of my highly collectible, soon to be sought after trading cards.  Perfect for a bookmark, or folding up to put under that wobbly table leg.. :lol:

CARDfront_zpsb1xeucvt.jpg

• Like 2

I ordered some shirts right after you started this run, and I am very great-full that you took on this task. I personally believe you have made the right decision in not ending the run sooner to make up for the PayPal funds hold. It is a bit of a bummer that it adds a week or so to the wait time. This however is not of your doing, nor should you be blamed for it, IMHO. One extra week or so of wait time is the least we can do, to allow our future brothers and sisters in armor a chance to get their shirts as well.

Your doing a fine job sir. Keep up the good work. :salute:

Jc

Could not have said it better myself.

There should be no backlash from any fellow trooper. It is tough enough to spear head this project and we are all grateful for you taking your time.

One week will not kill anyone.

thanks for the update!

• Like 1