Starting a suit

Hi everyone, thanks for all your help it's been invaluable just a question though I was wondering if anyone has any advice on when I start to purchase my suit which at this stage I'm looking at a TK ROTJ style, with the armour is that something I should be looking at purchasing all in one hit or piece by piece I'd love to hear from people who could help me out on which avenue they went and if it was a good decision or not, cheers :)

Here is where you can find armor http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Here is what you will need (in a nutshell) to build http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/

Most sellers only let you buy the armor as a whole kit, i.e. helmet, armor, and then you'd get your boots from elsewhere, so stick to that.

Good luck! Don't get anything from Ebay!

Edited by dejango

Hi Simon,<br>

Are you the same Shazzam who signed up on the Redback forums the other day? If so and you are looking at ROTJ, it would be worth sending Disco a PM on the Redback forums. He will be able to point you in the right direction.<br>

I think the only current ROTJ maker is CFO, who is here on FISD as ssunky.<br><br>

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Thanks for your help guys, yeah I'm the same Shazzam :) I've been doing a heap of research and I've decided to go for ANH suit spoken to a few of the sellers, getting some ideas. Everyone has been a lot of help which is awesome.

Like Caleb mentioned, most armorers only sell complete sets.  This is the best way to go, as the color/shade of ABS can vary from maker to maker.  If you should need them, some makers produce replacement parts quite readily, but there are some who do not.