FISD Racing Shirt Run Update, PLEASE READ!

justjoseph63

Strange thing is happening when I try to go into that forum, it says I don't have access.

cause only 501st Legion member with TK ID can access and buy this Racing Shirt.

you MUST have your official 501st TK or TD designation number to order one

Do you have 501st access? If you already member of 501st Legion with TK ID, you can request for 501st access first.

Edited by swibowoj
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks...  This was supposed to be the last official day of the shirt run, but we have encountered a glitch.  You may have received a notice from PayPal stating that the "Order could not be processed" or "not accepting Payments at this time", because I am waiting on some needed information that I have not received yet, so PayPal is not letting me accept any further orders.  Those who have emailed or PM'd me prior to tonight at midnight will be taken care of as soon as I get the info. I need.  I am asking that you try again tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon, when hopefully this will be sorted out.  If you are still having a problem, please PM me afterwards.  If your order has gone through, you are OK.  I will be posting a list of all current orders on Thursday so you can check.  Thanks...

• Like 8

FINALLY!  The Paypal account is back up and running, and has been extended to midnight tomorrow, (Thursday, June 2nd).  Please don't forget to send all of your information as listed on the main thread, and thanks for your patience.

• Like 3

To slow XD just got approved. O well hopefully it will be a next time. .

Skickat från min HTC One_M8 via Tapatalk

There will most likely be another one in the future! :) Just keep your eyes open.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks...  This was supposed to be the last official day of the shirt run, but we have encountered a glitch.  You may have received a notice from PayPal stating that the "Order could not be processed" or "not accepting Payments at this time", because I am waiting on some needed information that I have not received yet, so PayPal is not letting me accept any further orders.  Those who have emailed or PM'd me prior to tonight at midnight will be taken care of as soon as I get the info. I need.  I am asking that you try again tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon, when hopefully this will be sorted out.  If you are still having a problem, please PM me afterwards.  If your order has gone through, you are OK.  I will be posting a list of all current orders on Thursday so you can check.  Thanks...

Was there a list we were supposed to be verifying our orders on? I haven't seen it so just wondering if I missed it somewhere in the thread