FISD Racing Shirt Run Update, PLEASE READ!

justjoseph63

FISD RACING SHIRT RUN 2016 UPDATE

My fellow Troopers,

Here are a few updates for those of you who have ordered or are thinking about ordering the FISD racing shirts on this run.

1.  Please know that when you order a shirt, I need all of the information requested in the thread, i.e. your nameTK ID #, addressshirt size, forum namenumber of shirts you would like, what name (if any) you would like on the shirt in addition to your TK#, and your phone number(required on orders outsidthe U.S.).

2.  Many of you have not provided all the necessary information, which results in me having to contact you individually to find this out.  This takes a lot of time, and is slowing down the process.

3.  Please be aware that most of the time (for some strange reason) PayPal does not include any information on orders placed outside the U.S., so PLEASE PM me all of your information after you send payment.  Please.  Please.

4.  For orders of more than 3 shirts placed outside the U.S., please PM me to find out what the shipping cost will be, but please allow a few days for me to get in touch with the manufacturer to find this out.  

5.  If you do not specify what name you would like on your shirt, it will be left blank, and include only your TK #.

6.  Here is the big one, folks....PayPal is holding all funds received for 7 days after payment since this is a new account (set up just for this shirt run).  I was going to cut the run short, (May 25th) in order to make sure that the entire order could be processed by June 2nd.  BUT, that would not be fair for those waiting for 501st approval.... (Remember that, Troopers)?  Therefore, the run will continue as planned, but unfortunately it will add an additional week of wait-time while I wait for the funds to become available to send to the manufacturer.  For this I apologize, but I appreciate your patience.

7.  If you have a large order from a Garrison not in the U.S., please PM me with all of the information requested in the thread for each shirt ordered.  Here is an example:

GERMAN GARRISON ORDER

SHIP TO:  Klaus Schmidt,  Herderstrasse 67, Bad Rappenau, Germany, 74906, 491-867-111477

1.  Klaus Schmidt-  TK 11111-  Medium- 1 shirt, "Klaus"

2.  Marc Bray-  TK 2222, XL, 1 shirt, "Marc"

3.  etc

4.  etc

(Names were changed to protect the innocent) ;)

Thank you for bearing with me, Troopers.  My goal is to make everyone happy, and get your shirts out in an expedited manner, but I need your help.

Joseph

• Like 5

ANOTHER Update!  I spoke with PayPal a few weeks ago, and was told that the way to release the funds earlier than 21 days was to mark them as "Processed", and use USPS as the "carrier".  I called again this morning, and was told I was given wrong information.  NOW, I have to go back through each and every one and mark it as "Shipped".  This will take some time, and you will be notified by PayPal when this happens.  My apologies for this, folks.  I will keep everyone apprised of the situation, I promise, so please bear with me.  Thanks...

• Like 7

It's my pleasure, Aaron!  BUT.... I only did it so that I can get a free beer out of each of you when I visit your city or country, LOL!   :pint1:

• Like 7

It's my pleasure, Aaron!  BUT.... I only did it so that I can get a free beer out of each of you when I visit your city or country, LOL!   :pint1:

Good thing I already own two of the shirts.  :D 

• Like 3

It's my pleasure, Aaron! BUT.... I only did it so that I can get a free beer out of each of you when I visit your city or country, LOL! :pint1:

At this rate good sir you will get a case and some bacon when you come to Calgary

Über appreciation for your work Joseph!

• Like 1

Shooooooot, Joseph! If you ever make it down to the Montgomery (AL) area, you can have a home cooked meal, case of beer (your choosing) and a place to stay! Lol we ALL appreciate what you're doing so very much. You have truly gone above and beyond sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just submitted an order for a shirt. Was confused on "Forum Name".  Did you mean the name of this thread in the forum, or our Garrison Name? I put Garrison name in my order.

Edited by Zambam17

Just submitted an order for a shirt. Was confused on "Forum Name". Did you mean the name of this thread in the forum, or our Garrison Name? I put Garrison name in my order.

Your name this forum so he can find you here.
  • Like 1

Forum Name is the one you use here, Scott, (Zambam17).  You mentioned you just put the order in, but I don't see it yet on the PayPal account as of 9:28, but it may take a few minutes to post.  You should receive a message from PayPay stating that the order has been processed, but if you don't get that by tomorrow please PM me.  Thanks!

• Like 1

6.  Here is the big one, folks....PayPal is holding all funds received for 7 days after payment since this is a new account (set up just for this shirt run).  I was going to cut the run short, (May 25th) in order to make sure that the entire order could be processed by June 2nd.  BUT, that would not be fair for those waiting for 501st approval.... (Remember that, Troopers)?  Therefore, the run will continue as planned, but unfortunately it will add an additional week of wait-time while I wait for the funds to become available to send to the manufacturer.  For this I apologize, but I appreciate your patience.

Edited by T K
  • Like 3

Gotcha covered, Shane.  Just waiting on the info., which I should have in the next day or do.  Question, though... do Foster's oil cans come in cartons?   :P

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I've never even seen a can of fosters in any grog shop.... the worse beer here is west end draught and that gets more promos then fosters. Personally I'm not interested in sticking my head in the toilet bowl lol.....
R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman, I drink the same as him......  :D:P

Bummer there are so many hoops you are having to jump through but thanks for jumping through them for our sakes!