Mp pouches

joshsurf

These look ok but are advertised as Serbian. ----------

WEB1037-Serbian-4-Mag-Pouch.thumb.jpg.69c420da9ef82da09b0c4c29b40a9de1.jpg

Can some one tell me if the are mp40 poches? And can you mix n match leather and canvas?

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

Doesn't look like that link is working, Josh.  I actually ordered mine from this vendor on eBay -----------

s-l640.jpg

Yes, they only come in green, but for that price (which included FAST shipping), I couldn't go wrong.  I simply took a can of spray paint and hit them with a few coats and Viola...  They look fantastic!  The only thing (which I highly suggest) is that you use something (I used electrical tape covered pieces of styrofoam) to fill the ammo sleeves with.  In my opinion, they look awful if empty.  If you have any other HWT questions, just PM me and I will be happy to help you out.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 2

I would steer clear of that for a few reasons, Josh.  First, the price!  You can get a GREAT one for $12.95 + shipping here, ---------- which is the one I used, thanks to my buddy Charles (Templar726).  Plus, the one in your link has a drain tube in the top center, which could cause a problem in your build.  When you go to the site, type oil changing pan in the search bar, and it will ask you for a year and model below that.  Just pick any model, and it will bring you right to it.

The only downside to ordering it from them is that you will receive a catalog once a month.  Well worth it, though.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 1

thanks guys,that looks perfect, id love to order in the one you suggested but i cant see how they will ship to new zealand!! and given the size of it i think shipping will be pricey!

thanks guys,that looks perfect, id love to order in the one you suggested but i cant see how they will ship to new zealand!! and given the size of it i think shipping will be pricey!

Ya, I think it would be pricey ... They wanted $79 USD to ship to Canada, can't imagine trans-pacific cost lol

• 3 weeks later...

HWT it doesn't matter, though uniformity is suggested. TD deployed doesn't matter either and SWAT depends on the trooper you're emulating, though I believe it's either or.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the CRL says MP-40 style or similar. They're similar. Just need to be black. Good luck painting with all those nook's and crannies. The OCD in me would put blocks of wood in them to start retraining the leather back to straight.