Under suit...

Hey Guys,

Im looking for a friend, he is looking for an under suit for his TK build. everything we find on line either has a weird texture or some funky stripe of color on it somewhere.

So Im asking you as a fellow white armor, does anyone have a link to some where we can find one? I did use the all mighty search tool also....I wasn't getting the answer I was looking for.

Thank you in advance.

you searched for black compression shirt and pants?

i just did that and received alot of results

also ebay has alot. thats where i got my first under suit.  there are all kinds of brands not just the under armour brand but here is one shirt auction.

-------------

it doesnt show the back of the shirt there is probably a white UA logo on the middle of the neck. most of us have had luck blacking that logo out with a sharpie or paint pen

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

i just ran across this site today so i dont know anything about the quality. i'm curious about it myself www.stormtrooperundersuit.com

Just ordered one of those, but through ebay... I'll report back here when it arrives ;)

Received my Extreme Racing undersuit today - Really nice! Good quality feel to the material, nice and figure-hugging with no loose bits around the knees etc.<br>

I'll add elastic foot and wrist straps to stop legs and sleeves riding-up, but not sure they're really necessary tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

I also recently received an undersuit,neck seal,holster and fabric bag for my helmet from stormtrooperundersuit.com/Extreme racing. While I will say it was all of good quality,my undersuit had a small hole in the ankle by the seam (these things happen) but after contacting them the short responses regarding my questions on postage and ins. Covers incase it was lost in post when sending back for exchange weren't good enough. Then when I politely told them I'd sew the hole and not to worry about it I didn't even get a response!<br>

Not good customer service in my opinion.