Salvaging my backup ATA helmet

Hey i loved my orginal ATA helmet build but not knowing what i know now i've make some serious mistakes that has had this helmet reduced to just a display item and not even as good as most.

the simple question is what cover type is this? i remember switching the lens from this helmet with my main TK helmet but somehow i lost it in the process and has left the ear lose and droopy looking.

20160515_021712_zpsg0v9iq2o.jpg

the biggest reason i cant troop with this helmet was for some reason i thought super glue was a good way to add decals to my helmet. they all turned out mostly unnoticeable but my finger got burned on this one and it just went everywhere on the back. any idea if possible to salvage this? heavy sandpaper?

20160515_021723_zpsrewxawdf.jpg

lastly my frown and the area around it i've never really hand painted anything before so my frown paint is really thick and lumpy looking, aswell as when i painted the inside black some leaked outside and i was stupid and was told nail polish would clean it and naturally that scarred the left upper limp above the frown. 

20160515_021810_zpsgxfe8576.jpg

i can understand if these issues are to far to fix but maybe advice i could adjust it to a TD or Battle-Worn helm?

Not sure what you're asking in your first question, are you looking for the nut that fits the bolt? If so, just take the bolt out, take it to a hardware store and match it up to the right nut size.

Sandpaper will get rid of the decal completely but be prepared for a lot of sanding to bring the surface back to a polished finished. I'm hesitant to give this advice because of how disastrous the outcome could be but acetone dissolves CA glue. However, acetone will also eat the plastic of your helmet so you would have to be extremely careful if you go that route. Just do little by little with a cloth, rubbing the glue off the helmet.

Depending on the type of paint you used, you can easily get rid of it to start again. Mineral spirits will take away enamel paint and isopropyl alcohol will take off acrylic. Usually. The nail polish...did you use nail polish or nail polish remover?

Either way, I see nothing that can't be fixed.