Helmet fix help and painting

Hey guys , just a question about what to use for painting inside of the helmet before putting padding and mods. also what kind of paint to use for painting the ears and vocoder? etc. And finally , my teeth are in rough shape from the dremel, what's the best way to clean it up?9c4c0580627ef2ba7eadda3bb1c59a1e.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

One of the more popular options is Plasti-Dip, which is available at Lowe's' and Home Depot in the paint section, and comes in spray or brush on.  I prefer the spray-on, but be sure to mask up the areas you don't want to get it on.  I also suggest sanding down the area to be covered, and thoroughly cleaning it after for better adhesion.

And break out the file set to clean those teeth up!

Good call, Randy!  You can pick up an inexpensive set of "needle files" at Lowe's (or Home Depot), Michael, which are perfect for this.  They come in various shapes, (round, flat, triangle, etc.) and will make your life much easier.  http://www.lowes.com/pd_159850-16878-63235___?Ntt=needle+file+set&UserSearch=needle+file+set&productId=4777067

• Like 1