My Anovos build

Looking GREAT so far, Braden!  Fantastic job on trimming and sanding!!!  It looks like you are shooting for Centurion, which I am glad to see.  So VERY glad that you ditched the ANOVOS Velcro in favor of snaps... it will serve you well, I promise.  Keep up the great job, and you will be applying for EIB and then Centurion in no time!

• Like 1

Looking GREAT so far, Braden! Fantastic job on trimming and sanding!!! It looks like you are shooting for Centurion, which I am glad to see. So VERY glad that you ditched the ANOVOS Velcro in favor of snaps... it will serve you well, I promise. Keep up the great job, and you will be applying for EIB and then Centurion in no time!

Thanks a lot. I research a lot before I do a section to find out the best way to do it.

Looking GREAT so far, Braden! Fantastic job on trimming and sanding!!! It looks like you are shooting for Centurion, which I am glad to see. So VERY glad that you ditched the ANOVOS Velcro in favor of snaps... it will serve you well, I promise. Keep up the great job, and you will be applying for EIB and then Centurion in no time!

I had a quick question for you. I did notice that my butt plate flares out. Would it still be EIB and Centurion acceptable it I added another set of snap plate closer to the edges or should I heat brand them in more.

Hopefully you have been following Tony's (ukswrath) build.  Lots of great information there.  A lot of people are doing the ANOVOS thing, (including myself), and have used his expertise as a guideline.  For instance, a few of the ANOVOS parts are mis-labeled, and his information is crucial to this.   Like you mentioned, research is your best bet, so we expect you EIB submission as soon as you get your basic approval!!