Anovos Helmet vs. Screen Used Helmet thread

Parquette

Hey guys! I think I found something that makes the Anovos helmet a little different in comparison to the screen used helmet. The center white piece has an iconic slop at the top of it in the film, which is a deep "L" shaped area. Whereas the Anovos piece is a shallower slope that looks more like a curved line than it does an "L" shaped slope. The screen used helmet is shaped at the top like this _/\_ but the Anovos is like this /\ . Here are some pictures to show what I mean. Also, I think the bottom of the helmet is narrower than the screen used piece. With the Anovos, it looks more straight sided than it does bulky, unlike the actual thing.

P.S. Forgive me if I over explained, I just couldn't find the right words :(

post-28645-0-33729600-1462985899_thumb.jpg

post-28645-0-03497200-1462986040_thumb.jpg

post-28645-0-31882700-1462986324_thumb.jpg

post-28645-0-19170000-1462986375_thumb.jpg

post-28645-0-91759000-1462986505_thumb.jpg

post-28645-0-37076900-1462986526_thumb.jpg

Edited by Par_

Which Anovos helmet are you refering to? The standard (plastic) and premier line (fiberglass) differ quite a bit. While the standard line has the cheaper materials and looks "cheaper" than the premier, my current impression is that the standard line helmet is more accurate. The _/\_ is much more pronounced on the standard line (at least my impression). I will get some side by side pictures of the front this weekend, if no one else is faster.

For now I have one side by side comparision of standard line (left), movie (center) and premier line (right). Please note that the image quality of the premier line is a bit inferior, so it looks worse than it is in the small details.

post-21098-0-31158400-1462994818_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, the standard one has become more accurate, though it's middle section still has a shallow slope from the looks of it. Some of the pics above were the standard ones, the premier is the Celebration Anaheim pic.

Btw, am I the only noticing that Finn's helmet brow is flat with the helmet, instead of sticking out?

Edited by Par_

Darn I drew out the lines, but the pictures were too big for the forums. Sorry :(

You can just google "picture reducer" or something like that and it will shrink the photos' file size so that the site will take it

• Like 1

Something else I just thought of. When you look at the center piece, notice how the screen used helmet comes to a point at the top, whereas the Anovos is more of a smooth top?