Planning on Building Captain Phasma and ANH Stormtrooper.

Hi, I'm planning on building both Captain Phasma and a ANH Storm trooper. I've done a lot of research on how to build Phasma and pretty much have that all figured out, but I'm a bit unsure about the Trooper. There is a lot of Stormie Kits out there, and I could use a little guidance on which would be best for me. I first thought about purchasing an Anovos kit, but I've heard that shipping to the UK is expensive. There's also the matter of it fitting me. I'm around 6 footish so pretty tall for a trooper, and as I'm a woman I would need some extra room in the thigh and chest area. I'm trying to keep the budget for the Trooper to a minimum, just enough for basic approval. Thanks for looking, and I appreciate any help or advice for either of the builds.

You live in the UK, so instead of US based armors I suggest RS propmasters or Troopermaster. RSpropmasters.com and trooper master is a member that can be contacted here on this site. They are the best armors available too!

• Like 1

I just bought a set of TM armour and love it. I'm a 6'2" woman and weight 170 lbs. The armor fits me perfectly. The Troopmaster armour has slightly lonnger pieces then other makers. Paul the maker also offers XL shins for taller people they are a out 3 inches longer. It's beautiful armour I'd highly recommend it especially since you are in the UK already.

I'm in the process of doing my research for phasma as well. Is there any key info or important sites or sellers you've found that you could share with me? I would really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk