TK - 25358 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [SDS] [236]

Name: Jaime Iglesias Gómez

501st Id: TK-25358

Name FISD forum: SG JIG

GARRISON: Spanish Garrison

501st STATUShttp://www.501st.com...hp?userID=20484

EIB STATUS: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35519-tk-25358-anh-stunt-eib-status-sds533/

Required information

Armor Maker: Shepperton Design Studios Battle Spec

Helmet Maker: Shepperton Design Studios Battle Spec

Blaster Type: E-11 made by  ASH Tk - 17116

EIB STATUS: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35519-tk-25358-anh-stunt-eib-status-sds533/

Height: 1.74 m.

Weight:72 kgs.

Boots Maker: CorsairKids

Canvas Belt: Best grandma ever

Hand plates: CorsairKids

Neck Seal: CorsairKids

Holster Maker: Bierzo TK - 96007

Well, its a lot of photos. I hope everything is ok. If Im missing some photo just let me know. (I took all the photos from the Centurion Photo Checklist, but maybe Im missing something)

Thank you in advance.

Front – Arms at side

fvin6ZF.jpg

Back – Arms at side  

903bFLA.jpg

Left – Arm raised  

uF4BDeG.jpg

tEItGYR.jpg

Right – Arm raised

aJ9CSWW.jpg

bdRrtdo.jpg

Armor Details 

XOytwuU.jpg

Hand Plates 

e0PL5FK.jpg

JxO0K84.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Back  

ihY23IY.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Front  

ErxmuQU.jpg

Back/Chest Connection 

yBPQGDT.jpg

XkJMunn.jpg

TS9Xo3H.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment 

1vkITjP.jpg

Knee Plate  

12Y1arT.jpg

f7ka6nA.jpg

Drop Box Back  

SIiFPJ7.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

3JJo0wo.jpg

YTIX83E.jpg

nGGbxX8.jpg

HELMET

Front

vYGcvKM.jpg

Side

Left

4P1KJXt.jpg

Right

flVWVom.jpg

Back

sM2NHlK.jpg

Hovi Mic Tip Detail  

JrJ8DQo.jpg

Lens Color (Backlit if required)

EPuIyJV.jpg

S-Trim

1PcfYQk.jpg

Blaster Details

Right 

SolLPWY.jpg

Left

tp13ZED.jpg

D Ring

FzTjPRy.jpg

Neck Seal

1lDcm9L.jpg

Thermal Detonator – Back

XJdtN9P.jpg

Holster Attachment

j4LcUkB.jpgtPIG3wr.jpg

uv65FqI.jpg

Action Shot

EFRhHJP.jpg

Edited by SG JIG

Huh, a SDS battle spec or "Standard" helmet i assume?

Or SDS is just terrible assembling (and "recasting") helmets nowadays.

It's not as accurate as the original, but i don't think that will prevent you from centurion... Good Luck.

Also, try to stay away from SDS next time, His current armors don't have a resemblance to the originals, recasted/modified, who knows. They just aren't accurate.

Edited by .:StormyTheBadAim:.

It's not as accurate as the original, but i don't think that will prevent you from centurion... Good Luck.

What 'specifically', isn't as accurate? I've been looking for an expert opinion for some time on this subject. Please help!

Or SDS is just terrible assembling (and "recasting") helmets nowadays.

Also, try to stay away from SDS next time, His current armors don't have a resemblance to the originals, recasted/modified, who knows. They just aren't accurate.

Hi there,

Both the armour and the helmet are SDS Battle Spec. 

Thank you for the piece of advice and for the luck.Much appreciated.

Cheers

Nice looking suit, Jaime. The only thing I see that could be improved is the top edge of your left eye. There is a little bit of a return edge still visible. You can see it when compared to the right eye.<br><br>

Also the top outer corners of both the eyes have sharp corners. Those points could lead to stress cracks starting there. If you can, sand those corners out to give a rounded edge at those corners.<br><br>

Good Luck!

Nice looking suit, Jaime. The only thing I see that could be improved is the top edge of your left eye. There is a little bit of a return edge still visible. You can see it when compared to the right eye.<br><br>

Also the top outer corners of both the eyes have sharp corners. Those points could lead to stress cracks starting there. If you can, sand those corners out to give a rounded edge at those corners.<br><br>

Good Luck!

Hi there!

Thank you for the piece of advice sir! I will check it out right now. Nobody ever told me about this eye stuff, so I will look into it carefully and try to solve it.

Again, thank you for answering. Much appreciated!

Actually, I had some free time tonight, so I already did it. 

I cut the return edge as much as I could and also sand every corner in the eyes so they could look more rounded.

Im pretty happy with the result.

tCQux4b.jpg

Again, thank you for your help, Wingnut65.

• Like 1

Hi Jamie, Ukswrath or myself will be with you shortly.

In the mean time I just want to assure you that, the make of armour in no way effects your ability to achieve Centurion, unless it is stated in the CRL that parts are required to be changed.

You have done a great job with your SDS armour my friend.

• Like 1

Hi Jamie, Ukswrath or myself will be with you shortly.

In the mean time I just want to assure you that, the make of armour in no way effects your ability to achieve Centurion, unless it is stated in the CRL that parts are required to be changed.

You have done a great job with your SDS armour my friend.

Thank you sir, much appreciated. I've tried my best.

Cheers

Hi again Jaime.

Almost on to your application, but I just wanted to give you the opportunity to fix one thing for me, and submit a new photo.

The full back shot of your armour shows a gap opening up on the left side of the image between the back and kidney plate.

Could you possibly shorten up that outer strap so it looks as good as the other side, and post up the new photo.

Sr4boKp.jpg

Thank you for your patience.

Hi again Jaime.

Almost on to your application, but I just wanted to give you the opportunity to fix one thing for me, and submit a new photo.

The full back shot of your armour shows a gap opening up on the left side of the image between the back and kidney plate.

Could you possibly shorten up that outer strap so it looks as good as the other side, and post up the new photo.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi there.

Thank you for answering.

I'm kind of busy right now, but I think I can have it done in 12 hours time or so.

I'm going to try to shorten the strap that joins back and kidney in that side, as you said. In case that doesn't work, I think i will try to lengthen the strap that joins chest and back.

One way or another, I think I can have the new pictures by tonight (it's 10. 30 am here in Spain right now).

Again, thank you for your help and for your work for the detachment.

Cheers

Well, it's been a hell of a day but here I am with the new picture.

903bFLA.jpg

I added another snap in the strap, so it was a little bit shorter and fit better. My english is pretty bad, so sorry if I'm not explaining myself properly.

Im going to change the picture in the main post too.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,

Jaime

• Like 1

Great work Jaime and your English is excellent my friend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello to you Jaime and welcome to the next phase of your journey!! thank you for your application, lets take a look at your armour.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. It has been determined that your armor displays all the necessary requirements to qualify for Centurion. Ukswrath and I would like to congratulate you on an tidy build and welcome you to the rank of Centurion!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section, we will summarize observations made by your fellow troopers and our own. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions to improve the final look of your armor.

I would like to thank you for rectifying the Back to kidney plate gap, it is now sitting perfectly. :duim:

The eye sockets look nice and clean as well with that litle bit of return edge removed.

Everything else is in order.

Yet again, Congratulations on your Centurion rank, march on out and make your garrison proud :jc_doublethumbup:

Really really thank you, Sir. I have no words to express how I feel right now. I have dedicated a lot of time to this armour and now I feel like everything makes sense. 

Thank you for your work for the detachment and for letting me in. I truly appreciate it.

Cheers!!

• Like 1

hey congrats, great looking armour.

i hope to be there one day...................one day

Thank you dude! It only takes time and patience. I'm a total useless guy to do stuff like this, but got a lot of pieces of advice from Attaché Faie and others and finally made it. If I could, anyone can, so go try your best!!

Congrats Jaime and welcome to the centurion rank! :salute:

Thank you Markus! Much appreciated!  :Stormtrooper_walk_south:

• Like 1