Icomm clicky clack

My Icomm is picking up every tiny sound in my helmet, light breathing even and click clacking. Turning on and off. Anyone else ever have this problem? I'm using an aker mic and an omni mic from Uksrath. Just seeing if anyone else has had this prob and what they did to resolve. I have clear tape inside over the grill so outside sounds don't kick off mic. Fans are not pointed on mic. I'm baffled. I used to not have this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can adjust the iComm so that there's more of a delay before it transmits. I believe the instruction pamphlet should explain how to adjust it. If not contain me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have the same setup and have no problems. Do you have Amp 2 from Tony as well? I turn it all the way up and then back down to half way or a little more. I have my mic taped in my bucket and the mic bent out where it almost touches my mouth. When I talk I speaker a bit louder than normal and it picks it up fine. If it's turned up all the way than it picks up my breathing and everything. 

• Like 1

You can adjust the iComm so that there's more of a delay before it transmits. I believe the instruction pamphlet should explain how to adjust it. If not contain me.

Ill look again, I kinda did before. just seeing if anyone has any similar stories. 

I have the same setup and have no problems. Do you have Amp 2 from Tony as well? I turn it all the way up and then back down to half way or a little more. I have my mic taped in my bucket and the mic bent out where it almost touches my mouth. When I talk I speaker a bit louder than normal and it picks it up fine. If it's turned up all the way than it picks up my breathing and everything. 

I do. I had it halfway yesterday as we were at a library and it still was doing it.

Just messed around with it and it seems like when the fans are on it def kicks it off more. they don't point near the mic. maybe my mic is just super sensitive? might have to try push to talk mode, which sucks cause i am completely wire free!

Brian you shouldn't have to use the PTT cable. I have 4 fans in my helmet and they don't trigger the system. The mic is sensitive but that's to help eliminate any feedback issues. An iComm settings adjustment should resolve your issue.  

• Like 1

Brian you shouldn't have to use the PTT cable. I have 4 fans in my helmet and they don't trigger the system. The mic is sensitive but that's to help eliminate any feedback issues. An iComm settings adjustment should resolve your issue.

Ok thanks Tony I don't see any adjustments on my sheet I have might need some help from you

• Like 1

The only settings adjustment, I find on the iComm users manual is for random clicks or a specific click. I haven't found any instructions for adding more of a delay? 

The only settings adjustment, I find on the iComm users manual is for random clicks or a specific click. I haven't found any instructions for adding more of a delay? 

Yea I was incorrect about the transmission delay, I was think of the another system. The iComm only has the option of changing sound mode. 

• Like 1