TK-88388 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [T/MC]

Name:                                               Pete Attfield

FISD Name:                                     Sterntrooper          

Legion ID:                                        TK-88388

Garrison:                                          Capital City Garrison (Ottawa, Canada)

501st  Legion Member Link:           http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=19657

Mandatory Information

• Armor :          T/MC
  • Helmet:          T/MC
  • Blaster:           E-11, Hasbro Conversion by  gmrhodes13

Optional:

• Boots :            Imperial Boots
  • Neck Seal:      ANH Hero NECKSEAL with full bib by Veedox
  • Holster:          Trooperbay

20160504_081557_zpsosr7giku.jpg20160504_081613_zpsvermgxfo.jpg20160504_081738_zpsouqidlzq.jpg20160504_081749_zpshwuxsp5p.jpg20160504_081752_zpsk3ro1jlw.jpg20160504_081745_zpshbdosawc.jpg20160504_081723_zpscvsnmz29.jpg100_2267%202_zpsffti467l.jpg100_2266%202_zpsjs9m012g.jpg100_2264%202_zps2c9xpz0j.jpg20160504_081812_zps61mvrvgj.jpg20160504_081815_zpsdvmheoty.jpg20160504_163957_resized_zpsd4rfjqb6.jpg20160504_164007_resized_zpskr2iydnq.jpg20160504_164011_resized_zpsig2qjyil.jpg

Edited by sterntrooper

Looking good, Pete.  But, I do see a couple things that management will need to have addressed to match the CRL.

The button colors should have 3 blue and 6 gray buttons.  There are two different colors of gray on your buttons and it is hard to tell the shade of the blue. It is definitely not French Blue. Technically, your gray buttons are all gray. I don't know if they will recommend they all be the same shades of gray.

For EIB, the ears need to have 3 screws, not just 2.

Shoulder bells should be closer and almost touching the shoulder bridge.

Your left boot and shin need to get back on speaking terms.  I had the same issue and I attached elastic and Velcro inside the front of the boot to hold the shin down.

The holster should only have 2 fasteners into the belt, not 4. It is the Hero CRL that calls for 4 fasteners.  The Anovos kit comes that was also and many have taken a piece of belt fabric from the back to cover the upper holes.

To me, there are many locations where it looks like the armor pieces were not completely trimmed. There are visible curves that are still left on the return edges - right hand plate, bottom of the biceps, back plate left side and around the top. It isn't much, maybe 1-2 mm, but the difference will be difference will be wonders. This can be done with sandpaper or sanding blocks.

Other than those, the suit looks nice. It fits well and the cover plates all align.  You are on the way to EIB!

Edited to remove Stunt-specific comments that won't apply to Pete's Hero build!  Sorry!

Edited by wingnut65

Thanks Jeff:

This is a HERO build.  The ears only have 2 screws, 6 teeth and grey bubble lenses.  Also, this means my holster is all good.  I'll work on the other items you have listed.

Much appreciated,

Pete

Ooops!  My Bad!   You are right. When I looked a the title, I guess I was looking at the wrong thread. 

Please disregard comments on ears and holster. I'll edit those...

• Like 1

Hey Pete before we get started could you do us a favor and please post the following pictures:

Full body back

Helmet Front

Helmet Right

Helmet Left

Thermal Detonator 

Back lit showing lens color

Thanks brother

• Like 1

we definitely need to redo your strapping and trimming... and you're missing some pics from the checklist Pete.

Edited by sylverbard
  • Like 1

I have to put this on hold for a while.  Going for (minor) surgery, but I'll be out of commission for at least a month.  

No problem Pete, we'll be here when you get back. Hope all goes well, godspeed  :salute: