TK's in Legoland Billund 2016

Hello troopers,

Last weekend we had a super awesome troop at Legoland Billund. Nordic Garrison was kind enough to invite troopers from several garrisons in Europe (and even some overseas!) to join them in this yearly event. This was the seventh time the event was held, and my first time attending. This is one of those events where it becomes very clear that the 501st is one big, happy family, and I'm really proud to be a part of this awesome club. 

Over a 100 troopers attended these two days, a lot of them of course our brothers and sisters proudly representing FISD. Here are some photos of TK's in Legoland!

DSC_0459_zps7drljwrv.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I miss the Billund troops :(

But interest is so big now that it's hard to book early enough to get room the free lodges. But some day I'll be back :)

Thanks for all the positive responses guys. It was really a great, great experience!

I miss the Billund troops :(

But interest is so big now that it's hard to book early enough to get room the free lodges. But some day I'll be back :)

Just keep an eye on the Nordic Garrison forums at the beginning of December. This year it only took a couple of days for the roster to fill :P 

Thanks for all the positive responses guys. It was really a great, great experience!

Just keep an eye on the Nordic Garrison forums at the beginning of December. This year it only took a couple of days for the roster to fill :P

I know. I've been to Billund 3 times before. ;)

I know. I've been to Billund 3 times before. ;)

I know, I expected you'd be there too. I actually asked after you there ;)

But there were enough other crazy NG people there to fill the hole in my heart :P

Edited by VulpX

I know, I expected you'd be there too. I actually asked after you there ;)

But there were enough other crazy NG people there to fill the hole in my heart :P

Aww :wub:

• Like 1