Walkie talkie helmet?

3a7868be48eee87f3d1355018dde8d28.jpg

I have some of these small walkie talkies and would love to figure out a way to use it as my helmet sound...it has a headphone jack with some sort of built in amp to play the incoming transmissions ...the problem is that it doesn't play your voice when you are sending out a transmission.

If there was a way to get it to play your voice through its speakers when you transmit, it would allow all the troopers around to talk to each other and give a more real time live "radio chatter". It would even be cool to get a person to be some sorta police dispatcher

Also it has a Roger beep option that rings when you end your transmission...it would be great if you could just change that beep into a static burst sound

If any one with electronic knowledge can figure this out, it could be the start of an all new era of helmet sound

Until then I think me and a couple of friends are going to try to just put them in our chest armor and run a push to talk button down our sleeves...I think I might even try to run a second wireless microphone in my helmet (if there is enough room with all my other electronics).

My radio chatter will come from my chest instead of my Mic tips but I don't think that it will be that noticeable...

Any way...Any thoughts?

Imerial J