E-11 Comparison...Thoughts?

rtfitzpa

I have two E-11's. One is a Hyperfirm, the other I picked up from an Etsy shop (resin cast with an aluminum rail). The Hyperfirm is the one with the weathering while the Etsy is matte black.

I don't need two and would like to keep the more accurate of the two...any thoughts?

5Pi7HiA.jpgitCZqfM.jpgwy8LxgC.jpg5qQRYbJ.jpg5RoVwSp.jpgdy802u4.jpg0njmdQV.jpgOftVgmh.jpg

I bought my E-11 from the same guy on Etsy! :D I really like how it looks but haven't finished adding my effects to make it more realistic. In my opinion, both have a lot of qualities that are accurate, but both also have some quailities that are either missing or inaccurate. Since i have the Etsy one I'm able to say that i think with some work i can make it pretty darn accurate and realistic if i wanted to, however the other one seems more realistic based on the weather, and thats just a first hand impression. I'd say it depends on how much work you want to put into it

Both are nice in their own way. Hyperfirm great look with the weathering and tough for trooping.<br>

Etsy one looks sharper in detail, needs some more details added but is a nice base blaster for doing some cool mods.<br><br>

My conclusion if I had those in hand:<br>

Keep em both!<br>

Hyperfirm for trooping<br>

Etsy blaster for a cool wall display or on a desktop.

Excellent thanks - any idea how to make either cast more authentic without taking apart what is already there? I agree with Brian - both have some great qualities and I'd hate to ruin it somehow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hyperfirm is fine right out of the box. Durable for trooping as well. Your Etsy E-11 looks good but unfinished. Could be great. I'm sure there are many on this board that could make that one amazing in the end. If you were to keep that one I would certainly paint the bolt and give it some dry brush to weather it. Looks like the power cylinders could stand to be moved out a bit.