Helmet sound question

Stay away for the HTT, and no they don't work with the iComm. If you want to go all inclusive in the helmet then I suggest my system, iComm amp, hovi tips with speakers, etc. Yes it's a bit pricier but it was developed because of my own experiences with HTT. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31436-fs-ukswraths-hovi-mic-tips-with-speakers-crl-accurate-tips

If you choose not to go all inclusive in the helmet then may I suggest the iComm and Aker amp in the chest plate. People here will share their own experiences with each system, pro and cons. From there you can decide which way to go. 

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Stay away for the HTT, and no they don't work with the iComm. If you want to go all inclusive in the helmet then I suggest my system, iComm amp, hovi tips with speakers, etc. Yes it's a bit pricier but it was developed because of my own experiences with HTT. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31436-fs-ukswraths-hovi-mic-tips-with-speakers-crl-accurate-tips

If you choose not to go all inclusive in the helmet then may I suggest the iComm and Aker amp in the chest plate. People here will share their own experiences with each system, pro and cons. From there you can decide which way to go.

Hope this helps.

Yeah I saw your kits and was planning on getting one...I just saw these and thought the smaller sized amp would fit it in my bucket better

Imerial J

Yeah I saw your kits and was planning on getting one...I just saw these and thought the smaller sized amp would fit it in my bucket better

Imerial J

I understand, if it's any consolation I'm always on the hunt for smaller amps but to be truthful at the moment my amp is one of only a handful available with a rechargeable built in battery and the only one I'm aware of with a AUX in port. Is it the only option available? no. Here on the FISD we have many talented hobbyists coming up with excellent ideas every day. It's only going to get better   

I have ukswrath setup and I love it! I would recommend it. :)

Thanks for the kudos Aaron

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hope this helps.

I got the HTT, the amp is terribly under powered. After 3 weeks of trying to find "the right conditions to make it work" I ordered one of Tony's amps. Don't waste your time with HTT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 10 months later...