T-21 Build with Spool86's resin parts

The humidity is not helping with the painting. I'll wait three hours until it's hopefully dry enough to handle but everything that needs to be black is black. Just need to paint the stock brown and make hand grips from some styrene. <br><br><br>

I really will come back to the rifle after this weekends troop and probably bondo the life out of it.<br><br><br>

Everything has been painted, will do a third coat on the rifle stock tomorrow morning and paint the styrene hand grips. Then I can assembly and mount the greeblies.

Edited by Joe.Gravelle

af6691e39d1064d7864f0539221323bb.jpg

She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts.

I'm not going for accuracy at all. To a kid and most people it's going to look awesome. I'm leaving the forward sight off because I feel like it might get broken off easily and instead of blue wire I'm going to use red so I'm different :P

Almost done gluing all of the greeblies on and then I can weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
http://imgur.com/ogzqTSd%27' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://imgur.com/ogzqTSd

Everything is cut to length. Made the rings as well. Now to just screw the barrel to the blaster and glue the shorter barrel to the big one. Btw if anyone needs 2.5" conduit let me know. Lol I have 11 feet of it left.

I'll pick up some vinyl tubing for the ribbing today and I should have it painted by hopefully tomorrow.

I'm not doing any electronics so I'm going to just carve out the trigger. My E-11 has a non moving trigger so no big deal there.
Where did you find the 2.5 ? I went to home Depot and Lowe's and could not find 2.5 Pvc pipe I only managed to get the 3.5 for the large barrel part :(

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, LouTKtx said:

Where did you find the 2.5 ? I went to home Depot and Lowe's and could not find 2.5 Pvc pipe I only managed to get the 3.5 for the large barrel part :(

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Look at the grey PVC in the electrical department. Usually can find it there.