Where to buy a E-11

gagecrawford

So im not a very handy person, ive been reading alot that people just build them out of PVC but im honestly not that creative or have the skill to do that. Is there anywhere that sells them or sells a kit? i looked on here for a little while but i just saw mostly PVC or a guy selling it for 500. 

Thank you for your help!

Hyperfirm (linked above) is a good choice for a ready to troop, durable blaster. If you're more interested in a kit build, I'd recommend checking out Doopydoos.com.

• Like 2

Hyperfirm (linked above) is a good choice for a ready to troop, durable blaster. If you're more interested in a kit build, I'd recommend checking out Doopydoos.com.

yeah im waiting on a reply for them but i went to visit the link you gave me and it looks like everything is sold out haha. 

They sell out, and restock very regularly. It's best to check in every few days to see if they've restocked the kits. ;)

how are these? i had a guy message one of these to me and i found the other with ALOT of looking

-----------

quest design (http://www.tk1336.com/swblasters.html)

and this is what they said when i emailed them "Here are a couple of pictures of what you could expect. it is made from cast resin, but there is a pvc tube cast in the centre of the barrel for some extra strength. The end cap twists on so you can put in a large spring if you wish. the rail that the scope is mounted on is made from aluminum ( so you can scratch some of the paint off of it for a more realistic look ) they are $180 USD each and approx. $28 to ship in the US. right now I am looking at 2-3 weeks

thanks"

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Can anyone tell me how much a hyperfirm E-11 is worth within the UK in GBP?

This is my bendy mannequin holding it with no problems....

---------

Keith.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

This is a reply for Gage, if you want to build a Movie Accurate Sterling SMG E-11 Blaster You can go on line and look up ( NUMRICH) you can get a complete Kit for $140.00 + shipping... You then can put it back together with all the parts included, just needs welded. You then can obtain a (Resin Scope - $18.00-$30.00 and Resin Hengstler Counter and Power Cylinders- (Counter about $25-$40) Power Cylinders- $20-$50) ... Scope Rail if You Make about $3.00 worth of Metal.... So for a total of About $240-$260 You can Build a Real E-11 Sterling Blaster... Cheap Mig Welder costs about $200.00 ... If you visit My Photobucket Link on My FISD, YOU CAN SEE..... P.S. Left out T-Rails they are $40.00 from ( wannawanga.com ) ... I listed Resin Scope and Counter as a Real Scope and Hengstler Counter might Cost as Much as $800.00 to a $1000.00 for Both or More if Looking for M19 Scope. MTDSBWY/ ST06

On 5/4/2016 at 4:36 AM, gagecrawford said:

how are these? i had a guy message one of these to me and i found the other with ALOT of looking

---------

quest design (http://www.tk1336.com/swblasters.html)

and this is what they said when i emailed them "Here are a couple of pictures of what you could expect. it is made from cast resin, but there is a pvc tube cast in the centre of the barrel for some extra strength. The end cap twists on so you can put in a large spring if you wish. the rail that the scope is mounted on is made from aluminum ( so you can scratch some of the paint off of it for a more realistic look ) they are $180 USD each and approx. $28 to ship in the US. right now I am looking at 2-3 weeks

thanks"

I just finished building the one from BlasterMaster on ebay. It turned out nice but is definitely not screen accurate. I was a real pain in the butt to build. Picture hand sanding 73 individual pieces. I wouldn't do it again. Check out KingYeti's E-11 build for pics.

Here is mine being held by my flexible mannequin.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

hi Keith have a look at shear tech on FB also I'm in the uk

On 5/5/2016 at 10:13 AM, keith said:

Can anyone tell me how much a hyperfirm E-11 is worth within the UK in GBP?

This is my bendy mannequin holding it with no problems....

-----------

Keith.