Holnave (evan_loh)

The Stormtrooper Hall of Fame

Well with the summer on it’s way out (for some of us), this month’s inductee couldn’t have caught a better back drop for this photo!

I’m captioning this one:

“Cosmic sunset or Death Star destruction? Whatever happened either way, these Troopers made it look cool!”

Please join me in welcoming TK - 94616 Carl Ray to the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame.

ecad921ed04c43deb26c176ac5eac264.jpg&key=b2cccaeaca0b6e607bbc425370d04fbe80ea38d573a7190f0ace6ff78e6c51b5

• Like 6

Well with the summer on it’s way out (for some of us), this month’s inductee couldn’t have caught a better back drop for this photo!

I’m captioning this one:

“Cosmic sunset or Death Star destruction? Whatever happened either way, these Troopers made it look cool!”

Please join me in welcoming TK - 94616 Carl Ray to the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame.

ecad921ed04c43deb26c176ac5eac264.jpg&key=b2cccaeaca0b6e607bbc425370d04fbe80ea38d573a7190f0ace6ff78e6c51b5

That is an awesome backdrop. Great pic, welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

.great sky!

Edited by sylverbard

Every month it is really great privilege to read through and live vicariously through other Troopers field reports.

This month join me in welcoming TK - 6306 Alan to the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame!

deb91a10287a19e940bd12e6afd4267a.jpg

• Like 1

Great picture !! Congratulations Alan !!! Thanks for your services!! 

Godspeed trooper !!! 

The past month is my favourite time to read the troops - with Halloween you know there is going to be some epic shots.

It was a very challenging process narrowing everything down to just two photos to pick from for this months Hall of Fame inductee.

Honouring TK - 39093 Arthur with an epic photo I call “The work exchange program”

9488a02f33d656ca9cbf9fa8f1399b22.jpg&key=0fe385a9f52e61588c1678fa2327b24a230e251266d840074939d7254124d9d9

Congratulations Trooper!

This upcoming month there is a special “Veterans Stormtrooper Hall of Fame” where I would like to once again invite all of those Troopers out there that are serving or have served in the military to submit photos and be honoured.

You can submit your photos here:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43343-special-veterans-day-remembrance-day-%E2%80%9Cveteran-stormtrooper-hall-of-fame%E2%80%9D/

Can’t wait to see what next month will bring to the Field Training Exercises - rock on Troopers!

• Like 3

With the winter weather starting to roll in, a lot of us are putting in our transfer chits to Scarif.

How better to spend the time waiting with my TK Boots propped up on a foot stool, coffee, and this month’s Field Exercise Reports - envious of those not having to wear their thermals under their armor.

This month I would to welcome a Trooper who I joined the ranks with a couple of years back, developed one of the first TK audio apps, a fellow Attaché, and one of the many foundation posts that continues to support our great Detachment.

Please join me in honouring - TK-10911 Chris

3b7d9a331a488e5757778acdd2edbc48.jpg&key=e4494549f80e9a500122e4d5d6284c09a170c55a0cfaf702c9e7de42880423ae

Congratulations Trooper and welcome to the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame!

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks Aaron!

I wish I knew who all the rest of the troopers were in the photo but I have no idea, there was about 300 of us that day! Though I can say Mason (TK30918) is the TK to the right of the AT-AT driver.  This was his first troop having recently turned 18.  Mason was the first graduate from The Galactic Academy into the UKG, and he did a great job on his first time out. 

Photo was by Marc Connor (TK40174), who many of you may know as the man behind Troopacoola

• Like 3

Congratulations Chris, love this shot!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Happy New Year Troopers!!!

Last month’s submissions to the Field Exercises was tremendous!

It was great to see more new buckets sharing their holiday expeditions, making smiles, and warming the hearts in the season of giving.

Even for me, the big ol’ jolly Santa Claus was starting to question his apparel with us having less screaming younglings and more hugs.

This month we honour TK - 82214 Zac with his mic drop photo for St. Nick - never underestimate the power of the dark side big man.

bb4a54c9c7f860d6251c3f5eecc87b7a.jpg

• Like 6

Who says time doesn’t fly - you look one way and by the the time you look back a month is gone.

This month has already hit some of us Troopers with Hoth-like temperatures at -38°F up here in the North.

It also provides an opportunity phenomenally epic photos like this...

Redefining unquestioned loyalty, and the question of when the Snow Trooper rotation will take place, join me in honouring TK - 42775 James.

Beautiful work!

a4ac325e0f3e602a40bda9ba3b3bfbc7.jpg

• Like 1

Amazing!  This picture would look great on swag, right?

image.png

Amazing!  This picture would look great on swag, right?

image.png.2625075544e71fea77edf04575f38825.png

Wholeheartedly agree!

8VQkrCA.jpg

As honored as I am, the credit all goes to Shawn Gordon TK-6942 for setting this up and taking the pictures. As well as everyone else that showed up for this

Edited by James Whitley
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, James Whitley said:

As honored as I am, the credit all goes to Shawn Gordon TK-6942 for setting this up and taking the pictures. As well as everyone else that showed up for this

I'll add that info to the newsletter piece ;) 

Thanks Glen - love that you are always so on top of this. :salute:

• Like 1