White spray paint for ATA armor.

Hi all. Due to my massive thighs, I've been forced to add shims to my thigh armor. I tried using abs goop to blend the shims in, but I can't seem ti get it smooth enough afterward do that you can't notice. My next step will probably to get some apoxie sculpt and smooth everything out. I'll need to paint it after to blend it all together so long story for this question:<br><br>

What paint most closely matches ATA armor?

That is a tough one. I would expect any pure white gloss to work, but if you really want it to be absolutely indistinguishable just take it to your local paint store or supermarket and bring a bit of the abs cover strip with you and ask them to color match it

I used acrylic automotive gloss white on my TFA armor and was very surprised how it matches my ATA OT armor

I'm planning to paint my whole ATA armor, cause getting yellow. Question : do I have to sanded all over the armor first?

Did you use Rustoleum? If so, you should use it again to avoid a bad reaction. I suggest rubbing it down with vinegar first. 

Next time use Krylon.

Edited by TK4205