Newbie from Florida

Rikantank

What's up troop, I'm manny form central Florida. I recently acqures a AM 2.0 TK kit. As I start working on it this weekend. I thought I'd introduce myself to the community and get some input. I originally was going to go with a clone build, but the TK community just seems much more active, and I want to keep it "OG" haha. I'm having some issues deciding between stickers that came with my kit or painting on the decals. Also, the teeth confuse me, what's the best way for he teeth to get the best authentic feeling while keeping my budget to make sure I can get everything else I'm going to need. Thanks a lot I look forward to hearing from everyone!

What's up troop, I'm manny form central Florida. I recently acqures a AM 2.0 TK kit. As I start working on it this weekend. I thought I'd introduce myself to the community and get some input. I originally was going to go with a clone build, but the TK community just seems much more active, and I want to keep it "OG" haha. I'm having some issues deciding between stickers that came with my kit or painting on the decals. Also, the teeth confuse me, what's the best way for he teeth to get the best authentic feeling while keeping my budget to make sure I can get everything else I'm going to need. Thanks a lot I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Manny, before worrying about details, make sure which TK you are going for as they all have their distinctions. I.e. ESB must have stickers, as opposed to the ANH versions which can be either one, but must be/look painted. I do prefer a real paint job though*

I commend you for going "OG" though, great choice lol. (I may be biased  :smiley-sw013: )

What exactly confuses you about the teeth? feel free to ask questions. Everyone here is always willing to help, and there are many many threads that you can follow on builds.