E-11 Blaster Builds ( can Make One for You)

ST06

Hi if there is anyone interested in a Real Sterling SMG-E11 that is 100% Real please let me Know. I have the ability to Make these fairly inexpensively I have posted a picture on My Photobucket, if More Pictures are needed let Me Know. All Original Sterling Parts are used .. Receiver, Bolt, Return Spring, Trigger Assembly.... Barrel is non-functioning and welded in place so Weapon cannot be Shot.

post-28304-0-99927400-1461675759_thumb.jpeg

Just to be clear the M38 Scope, Hengstler Counter and Magazine are Not included. As for the Cost I can do full Build for somewhere around $450.00 to $500.00 Dollars. (Will come with Scope Rail.)... You will have to obtain T-Rails, Hengstler Counter, Scope. These can be obtained in Resin very inexpensively.

Just to be clear the M38 Scope, Hengstler Counter and Magazine are Not included. As for the Cost I can do full Build for somewhere around $450.00 to $500.00 Dollars. (Will come with Scope Rail.)... You will have to obtain T-Rails, Hengstler Counter, Scope. These can be obtained in Resin very inexpensively.

So (just so I understand fully), you're supplying a deactivated Sterling, then I have to send you the Hengstler, scope, magazine and T-tracks, then you build it? Is that right?

If you were in my country, i would have buyed 10 :D haha... silly me.

but sadly true ... i love them too much..

Do you sell loose parts aswell ?

''Also a commen thing i see ^^ , is why people put the trigger group retaining pin the wrong way around, seen it dosn of times now :) ''

Edited by Tr00per

from seller :

Will you sell just a sterling? If so cost.

The price (as I understand from PMs) quoted, is for a Sterling on its own. He quoted me around $700 for a fully built E-11, based on a real Sterling.

Most confusing sales thread ever :D