Star Wars Celebration 2016

The Anonymous Egyptian

Will anyone be showing up at this year's Star Wars Celebration at ExCel in London this year? Likewise is anything being organized, like a meeting or get together, at the event itself?? f3a09234cc4a03d344f903a309e9de2f.jpg

EDIT: sorry for posting in the wrong sub forum !!

Edited by The Anonymous Egyptian

Expect a lot of members from the European garrisons to be present, next to those few crazy people from overseas garrisons that fly all the way to England to attend :P

I don't know if there are any plans yet, but seeing photos form old Celebrations some sort of FISD meetup will definitively be arranged. At least a photo shoot! 

• Like 1

There will be many 501st members at celebration , from all corners of the globe . The UKG will be there in force .

Having whet your appetite, I'm afraid to have to let you down , as all the meet ups and in event events are only accessible from the members only areas of the relevant web sites .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There will be many 501st members at celebration , from all corners of the globe . The UKG will be there in force .

Having whet your appetite, I'm afraid to have to let you down , as all the meet ups and in event events are only accessible from the members only areas of the relevant web sites .

Would there be any chance of me being able to have a chat with some of the UKG Members? Mainly for advice and a couple of questions I have

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

The U.K. G will have a table there that will be manned most of the time ( I think , not finalised yet ) also there will be tables from other costuming groups .

The "biker scout helmet project " charity build group will have a display , and most of the people manning that display will be ukg members .