Bicep trimming

Hi Chris have you started your work in process (wip) thread yet? That will be where you can post questions and get advice and people can see how you are progressing.<br>

Have you signed up on the uk garrison forum yet the armourers on there will be able to help you through your build as well, as the uk garrison has a slightly tighter spec for basic and you may find some advice given here may not pass .<br>

The top of the biceps I would start with a return edge of about 5-6mm and a bit less on the bottom edge these can be trimmed more if needed when fitting . The bottom edges line up and any miss match is at the top this will be hidden under cover strip anyway. Don't trimm the sides butt them together and tape them using masking tape the low tack blue stuff is most commonly used for this . With the bicep closed up at the sides slide it into place and then you will be able to tell how much you need to trimm of the sides. Take a bit off at a time and re size making sure you have enough space to put a finger in between your bicep and the armour with the muscle flexed.<br>

Hope this helps.

Hi mark thanks for the tips the problem was that I couldn't get the lined up without a bit of trimming as kit came completley un trimmed I have removed some excess.I have signed up with the U.K. Garrison as well it is all a bit of a minefield really wanted to complete this build myself but just need some clear instruction and direction to go in. Tempted to send kit back and get RS to build it for me but part of the appeal was the build

Don't be put off mate it's the most frustrating and enjoyable thing once you get in to it .Have you go your self sorted with posting pictures yet I noticed on your other thread that you were asking about that . If not then what you need is a photo bucket account or other photo sharing site then check out this <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href= -----------

Also I would recommend searching the build threads on here for RS builds and also the anovus ones to as there seems to be some similarities between the two kits.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020