AP holster accurate?

• 1 year later...

Does anybody know if it holds a modded Hasbro e-11? I am trying to find a holster that fits a modded Hasbro, but I am having no luck here on the boards - I have not received a response for one of the holsters offered here on the boards and I'm thinking it might be "dead". The AP is the only one I can find available. Anybody know of another holster for a modded Hasbro that is available? (sorry to sidetrack this tread).

I used the Troopermaster plans in this thread ------- and it holds my Hasbo just fine. Was really easy to make also.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

NoVATie said:
I used the Troopermaster plans in this thread --------- and it holds my Hasbo just fine. Was really easy to make also.

That's the old template, now you want to keep 1/2" instead of 1 1/4" on the left and right of the "V" cut to better match the screenused ones ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

That's the old template, now you want to keep 1/2" instead of 1 1/4" on the left and right of the "V" cut to better match the screenused ones ;)

Well I guess that's better than it being the other way around :P . Thanks for the info.