Blu-Bin Z6 Riot Control Baton Build

2thin

You guys are EXTREMELY fortunate you even received your purchases from them! Ordered my baton on 4/27 and the shield a week later...status says shipped, no tracking...no communication. I've since filed claims w/PayPal...too bad because I was really looking forward to the baton too...ended up ordering shield from a different seller now...

Taking about terrible customer service... I've emailed and Facebook messaged Alder (the owner), Ching and Jacob about my order and no one has replied back to me. I called their store a few times and left messages and no replies. Finally someone answered the phone and I asked about my order and the guy basically said it wasn't his problem and to talk with Adler. This guy said he was busy in a meeting and couldn't really talk to me and that he was a just a guy that worked in a kiosk. I'm waiting to see if i get any follow-up messages from Blu-bin.

Francis TK88001

I've spoken w/Jacob and Ching as well...Jacob is the fracker who "sold" me this stuff.  Messaged Alder as well...nothing...pure shucks bag.  I've even spoke w/Jacob twice on the phone...pretty much just all lies at this point.  I couldn't take it anymore and filed claims w/PayPal last week...if Blu-Bin doesn't respond to PP by 7/5...money's refunded to me.  I've since ordered a new shield from a different seller...trying to find another baton seller now...

Edited by spartandke07

• 2 weeks later...

so I finally got my baton/shield yesterday...well they weren't assembled as I paid for...haha of course not!  However, I can attest the plastic is very sturdy/thick..however, since there are no instructions...i don't think anything's missing from the baton..I already saw my shield only had 2 corner posts instead of 4 and didn't have the plate/strapping for the inside.  For the baton, how many metal slats should have come w/it?  From your pics I found the model, and found them on Home Depot...no biggie if I have to buy some more I guess...but was curious...thanks for the build thread, def gonna be using it!

so I finally got my baton/shield yesterday...well they weren't assembled as I paid for...haha of course not!  However, I can attest the plastic is very sturdy/thick..however, since there are no instructions...i don't think anything's missing from the baton..I already saw my shield only had 2 corner posts instead of 4 and didn't have the plate/strapping for the inside.  For the baton, how many metal slats should have come w/it?  From your pics I found the model, and found them on Home Depot...no biggie if I have to buy some more I guess...but was curious...thanks for the build thread, def gonna be using it!

Yeah I guess I got really lucky with all this bs they are causing. Probably cause I was an early orderer and they weren't completely overwhelmed. As for the metal strips, you will need 10. But I'd have a few extra incase you break or bend them too much. I had to use a hammer quite often to straighten them out when they failed to slide in the slits properly. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so i'm almost at the point where I'd install the LEDs...my kit didn't come w/any so I'd have to order...do you have the model number of what was given to you by chance?  Also debating if i want to do the wiring, might need a buddy to help me...but at this point i have everything either primed or painted...finally got all slats cut/sized right...may need to cut some of the plexiglass strips...but pretty close to the end now!

so i'm almost at the point where I'd install the LEDs...my kit didn't come w/any so I'd have to order...do you have the model number of what was given to you by chance?  Also debating if i want to do the wiring, might need a buddy to help me...but at this point i have everything either primed or painted...finally got all slats cut/sized right...may need to cut some of the plexiglass strips...but pretty close to the end now!

Nice! No I don't but they look like any standard size LED to me. The small amount of room you have to fit the wires in makes this tricky. 

• Like 1