Which HFx to get?

TK 22686

Recommended HFx E-11...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which HFx E-11 do you recommend?

• "B Grade" E-11 for $150
    • "Standard" E-11 for $225
    • "Elite" E-11 for $300

I'm saving up for an E-11 right now...about $70 a week over a few weeks to get this.  I could get a B Grade..but the thought of an Elite sounds really tempting.  It would be nice to have something you could put on display, and troop with at the same time........which do you prefer?  

I'm not going the resin kit route..at least at this time, as I don't want to watch it shatter as I'm prone to dropping things from time to time.

I did see a build for a real, metal E-11, but the blueprints/templates are nowhere to be found...I'd like to try and get my hands on them and make a real, heavy...somewhat functional E-11 down the road.

Thanks.  I'm most likely going to at least get the standard.  I have seen a few Facebook pics of the Elites on HFx's page....they are really pretty.  I've held one of their Frankenstein "D Grade" blasters that was pieced together...and overall those blasters are the ones for me.  It just depends on how much you want to spend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if the B grade HFx needs to be modded for EIB and up.

Thanks!

***disregard, I found my answer..

Edited by jodo28