Anyone deal with Doopydoos lately?

I ordered a full resin kit on the 17th of last month, got a dispatch email on the 23rd and received the blaster kit on the 25th
​I live in Scotland though.

​Sorry to hear so many troopers across the pond have had trouble getting a hold of a kit.
​I don't know why it would take them so long other than maybe some sort of red tape or legal issue to do with our strict replica firearms laws over here.
I've made replica pulse rifle grenade props in the past and it was such a hassle to get them to international customers that I had to stop accepting the orders and sell only within the uk.

​Even still though, if Doopys are having similar issues, they should inform their customers.

• Like 1

Doopy's is horrific with communication but i've never had a problem with them delivering. It just takes what seems like a lifetime lol 

Doopy's is horrific with communication but i've never had a problem with them delivering. It just takes what seems like a lifetime lol

This. Always ended up with them coming through

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I got my E11 fast but emails to them for the instructions have been never answered.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think DD provides any instructions. You'll find excellent instructions here on FISD:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/

Edited by daryldoak

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry guys do you recive a tracking when you order a DD kit? They send my 2 email 1 with the confirm of the order, and the second with the delivey, but not tracking in the mail

Sorry guys do you recive a tracking when you order a DD kit? They send my 2 email 1 with the confirm of the order, and the second with the delivey, but not tracking in the mail

I got a dispatch email but no tracking info. Just got my fastest ever order from them - Ordered one day, received 4 days later (!)

If you mean Mark (humperdingle) he is in the U.K. (Scotland).  Doopydoos is notoriously slow in shipping, but they always deliver.  I have ordered several kits from them which took between 4 to 8 weeks to get to me.  Emails often go unanswered, but this is "normal" for them.

Are you from uk? I'm from Italy order 3 of may delivery 5 of may, now I'm waiting;-)

I'm not sure how their 'system' works but I think they possibly sometimes take orders without having stock 'in hand'. But you're in Italy, so i'd imagine your delivery will take 4-6 weeks at a rough guess.

Don't worry, Tony, you will be up to your neck in ABS and resin dust before you know it!  If you haven't done so already, I would suggest getting all your supplies in order for your build before BBB day arrives, and check out not only some of the TM build threads but the (approved) Centurion submissions while you wait.  Levels 2 and 3 are not that difficult to aim for, and it is easier to do right out of the box.  Here are some links that may help:

Supplies:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31404-supply-list-for-your-tk-build/

Level 2 and 3 info:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

TM build threads:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Centurion submissions:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

Thx for the links, it's 3 months that I read and look all the amazing tutorial that we can find here, this forum and is the holy bible of the storm, I sell my old Fx storm, and now I'm preparing all the tools and the hardware for this build, maybe at the end of may or first of june my TM bbb will arrive, now I need only the last order to trooper bay for scissor and the humbrol paint, and I'm ready, It's funny becouse I work in paint and hardware shop, but I didn't find on my factory, LOL

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No news about my kit, order the 3 of may....the problem is that I've bought an hasbro blaster and it's arrived, and doopydoo is the only that make this kit....damn!!!!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk