Anyone deal with Doopydoos lately?

Hi folks. I'm just trying to find out if anyone's been buying product from Doopydoos lately. I sent an inquiry regarding a product that was currently out of stock, didn't hear from them for a week, then got a blank email from them. I requested that they resend the email but I've heard nothing back. The product I was inquiring about was the Hasbro conversion kit for the E-11, though I had been thinking about the pipe kit. However, the correspondence issue has left me extremely hesitant to send any orders. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them lately or is it a dead site?

Thanks.

~Brad

They are bad about emailing back. I ordered the conversion and it came in. I may also be going with the pipe build route even thou I have the hasbro conversion in hand. I saw that the hasbro conversion will not be considered for centurion. If I am wrong on that someone please let me know.

Edited by Trooper580118

They are bad about emailing back. I ordered the conversion and it came in. I may also be going with the pipe build route even thou I have the hasbro conversion in hand. I saw that the hasbro conversion will not be considered for centurion. If I am wrong on that someone please let me know.

You are correct. Hasbro conversions can be used for Basic Approval and Expert Infantry. Centurion you would need another blaster.

I personally have a hasbro and love it, but i will have to get a new blaster when i decide to go Centurion.

All depends on what you want to have and how far and accurate you want the full gear.

Brad,

Did you sign up to be notified when it came back in stock?  If memory serves me correctly (and it has been awhile since I've ordered from/dealt with them) the email for the notification was a blank, system generated one.

As others have mentioned, they're a little notorious for a lack of communication.  They are however, just as historically reliable for delivering good quality products. 

My advice where they are concerned is to consistently check their website (every second or third day) to see if the item you want is in stock, as they will go in and out of stock quickly, and in many cases they will do so by the time that you receive/read their notification email about being back in stock.

• Like 3

I'll add my voice to what the others are saying:  Doopys doesn't communicate, but they do ship their items with reliability.  

Make sure you enter your email address in the "Notify Me When Item is in Stock".  You will receive a blank email from sales@doopydoos.com with no subject in the subject line.  That's your signal that the item is in stock, so go quickly to their site to get whatever it is you were waiting to be notified about.  Sometimes, stuff sells out very quickly.  Other times, it will be there for a few days.    I had been waiting and watching for the Hasbro e-11 skin kit since the end of February- it finally came into stock at the end of March.  My order arrived during the first week of April.

I had a minor issue with my order, and I've emailed them about it.  But based on what everyone else has said about Doopys, I don't expect to hear anything back!  Still, overall I'm happy with my order.

• Like 1

I've recently bought scopes and counters from them and got them without a problem (3 weeks per purchase) but they are notoriously bad at contact...

If you put yourself on the mailing list it's the best/only way to get any info...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Ive ordered 3 E11s and other parts over the last 2 years.Blank email is a notification they have some back in stock but can sell quickly again. Never failed to recieve my items after about 3 weeks

Ok, got the blank email again today and ordered the conversion kit (I wanted the pipe kit but the Canadian dollar sucks right now and, while my wife has been patient with my stormtrooper expenses so far, that patience is clearly beginning to show some cracks... the conversion kit was $50 with exchange right now). Thanks for the info guys. I'd have never known otherwise. :salute:

• Like 2

Did you order one?

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...

I did, mate. I'll have two Doopys kits...ma pipe build and a full kit :D

I'm an E-11 tart :D

Might be a bit crunchy that one...

It's always good to have a spare just because...

Hollowing both scopes? I'll pop another monocular in the package...

You're going to be busy lol...

Lol I dunno. I might actually see which kit will be the best looking when both arrive. I like the solid-looking chunkiness of the full kit. Plus, I won't have to cut a slice for the ejection port, slide, etc...<br><br>

I'll wait and see, but will probably use the separate scope I ordered with pipe kit.

Sounds like they added you to the notify me list based on your email to them and the blank email was the product notification. Did you check the site again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure you do the moving trigger mod, as mines glued in and doesn't feel right...

I'd also advise the Mag being held on with magnets as its easily knocked off...

Make sure you do the moving trigger mod, as mines glued in and doesn't feel right...

I'd also advise the Mag being held on with magnets as its easily knocked off...

The one with the tiny spring?

Yeh, the magnets are a good mod - I have a few neodymiums kicking about :)

Yeah the one with the spring, out of a pen will do it... I'm going to sort mine out when I eventually get the time to do anything at all to anything...

• 3 weeks later...

I predict... That Doopydoos will be 'In Stock', of the complete kit fairly soon :)

My order has been dispatched (ordered on 4th May), and I reckon they stock-up just after all the kits from previous run are sent out.

Bookmark the kit and keep checking :D

Edited by humperdingle

Sorry to jump on your thread but what's the deal with Doopydoos? I ordered a couple of kits on April 26th as soon as they get stock in and I've still had nothing delivered. I got payment confirmation but when I emailed them last week to chase it up they never responded?<br>

Is it normal to wait a month with no contact?<br>

Thanks.

Sorry to jump on your thread but what's the deal with Doopydoos? I ordered a couple of kits on April 26th as soon as they get stock in and I've still had nothing delivered. I got payment confirmation but when I emailed them last week to chase it up they never responded?<br>

Is it normal to wait a month with no contact?<br>

Thanks.

I emailed. And phoned, left a voicemail. No answer until yesterday. Well, not really an answer, just an automated response to tell me the order had been despatched.

Thanks. I guess that I'll try calling them tomorrow as they're not responding to emails. <br><br>

When did you place your order that got despatched yesterday if you don't mind me asking? Whatever happened to customer service!!!

Thanks. I guess that I'll try calling them tomorrow as they're not responding to emails. <br><br>

When did you place your order that got despatched yesterday if you don't mind me asking? Whatever happened to customer service!!!

Placed on 4th May, so well after yours. Customer service is very poor, but I suppose folks put up with it because the kits are decent (!)