Anovos and RS side by side.

I was happy to have a small armor party with Trooper.  We started out the day with A photo comparison shoot, and then ended the day

with him repairing his thigh cover strip.  I was on hand to advise and lend some materials and supplies.

Trooper demonstrated the patience and will to remove his cover strip in the shop, care and light sanding before he did some clamping and re-glue from plastic weld to e-6000.  We used a replacement cover strip and my clamping method to finish it out.

Anovos

VPsPsJT.jpg

RS

lSq7647.jpg

Anovos

NhgfSuh.jpg

RS

hESh3af.jpg

Anovos

dm2iROs.jpg

Anovos

uvq8ZaZ.jpg

Anovos

V4mzNRe.jpg

RS/ Anovos

4pDGmvY.jpg

RS

MUhDfQr.jpg

RS

rmyiZDP.jpg

TK 2392 and TK removed

Anovos kit 2392  RS propmasters kit removed  I was asked to remove the TK ID. 

RS props and Anovos productions armor are clearly from a shared source that has been modified.  In no way do I see 3d scanning, or recasting used.

Peter and I both agree that this is not a recast.  The anovos differs from the RS in some major ways.

Having fun in chico, ca.

• Like 5

I was happy to have a small armor party with Peter.  We started out the day with A photo comparison shoot, and then ended the day

with him repairing his thigh cover strip.  I was on hand to advise and lend some materials and supplies.

Peter demonstrated the patience and will to remove his cover strip in the shop, care and light sanding before he did some clamping and re-glue from plastic weld to e-6000.  We used a replacement cover strip and my clamping method to finish it out.

Anovos

RS

Anovos

RS

Anovos

Anovos

Anovos

RS/ Anovos

TK 2392 and TK 59878

RS props and Anovos productions armor are clearly from a shared source that has been modified.  In no way do I see 3d scanning, or recasting used.

Having fun in chico, ca.

As most of us suspected, despite the rhetoric from the I know everything crowd. Thanks for sbs comparison Vern  

• Like 5

As most of us suspected, despite the rhetoric from the I know everything crowd. Thanks for sbs comparison Vern  

can you elaborate dear sir...  droid english voice.

can you elaborate dear sir...  droid english voice.

A few peeps swore up and down it was RS recast, you just help confirmed it wasn't. 

• Like 1

I not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm on website. And I don't see prices

You have to contact the vendors personally

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

• Like 1

I started this thread with the intention to start the process of eliminating the concept that AV and RS have any recasting.

We didn't have the time, and my forearm photos that I shot were not in the library?  weird.

This was done in a quick armor party where I was asked to help repair some parts on the RS.

Edited by TK bondservnt

Side by side comparison? Really?

I see no side by side photos - especially of the sculpted parts Rob made and the parts I donated that are the nails in the coffin. You have to do a lot better than that, Vern. Come on, show us the parts side by side. That means, you put an RS part right next to the matching part of an Anovos kit - not photographed from another angle.

• Like 11

Agreed. These pictures are useless for an accurate comparison.

PS, you can't claim "differs in major ways", and then not show them.

• Like 4

Hmm, clouded my judgment is. Side by side I need to see, until then my final judgment, reserved it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

A few peeps swore up and down it was RS recast, you just help confirmed it wasn't. 

do the photos show the clear difference?

Clear enough for me.

:blink: ...sorry, "side by side" means EXACTLY! that, each piece photographed next to each other to establish any possible comparisons and similarities, how can anyone say that these pictures in anyway make it "CLEAR" ?

:blink: ...sorry, "side by side" means EXACTLY! that, each piece photographed next to each other to establish any possible comparisons and similarities, how can anyone say that these pictures in anyway make it "CLEAR" ?

You have a good point here however, I didn't just base my opinion simply on Vern's pictures. ;)  I've held both sets of armor in my hands (side by side). I'll agree the lineage is very similar, but being recast? That's my opinion. I've never met an engineer that can simply look at an image of an object and duplicate it exactly or know every detail without first having it in their hands or some specifications. 

I doubt anyone here on the FISD was present when Anovos acquired whatever armor they used as their template, or there if they decided to personalized their version of it. One thing is for certain, since Anovos has come onto the scene there's been an all out assault by some to crucify them for any reason possible. That's also an opinion.

If Vern decides to post side by side comparisons that's his prerogative, if he doesn't, don't chastise him for it. 

• Like 2