Stormtrooper Pauldron allowed?

Nice, I didn't even know that was an option. It wasn't an option kit commission when I looked. :(

I mentioned the same thing to RS today. I let them know it wasn't available on their website to order. He said he wasn't sure why, but he will take a look at it.

"Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!!"

RS said they will do all the weathering for me. I trust their experience as I am a novice.

Yea it's not a big issue if you want "Deployed" status, which is cool btw however, if you decide later on to shoot for SWAT you'll be doing some weathering changes. I've never heard of a mfg build a TD to SWAT level standards. It might be a good idea to inquire what they use (colors and type of paint, acrylic) to weather and get some extra, or buy it locally from a craft store in your area.

Yea it's not a big issue if you want "Deployed" status, which is cool btw however, if you decide later on to shoot for SWAT you'll be doing some weathering changes. I've never heard of a mfg build a TD to SWAT level standards. It might be a good idea to inquire what they use (colors and type of paint, acrylic) to weather and get some extra, or buy it locally from a craft store in your area.

Sounds like a good idea. I need to call them tomorrow to settle things up so I will ask them about Swat status.