Any Gamers?

TheBlooperTrooper

When does this game get good?

I feel like all I do is walk around collecting minerals to keep my ship and life support running so I can walk around and collect more minerals and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you, Ive been farming gold to sell on the Galactic Trade Network. I usually fly low on a planet and track down as many exosuit upgrades as I can and also craft chips so if you see a red beam you can go down and get some goodies ( I usually learn a word from a language at the monoliths) also a secret to get credits is to farm caves and find cubes that are on the ground that sell for 25k a piece. And when you get to a space station talk to the other pilots in their ships, sometimes they buy things at 90% more than what the Galactic Market is selling them for :) also a trick to move faster is to sprint hit the melee and then immediately hit your jumpack and hold it and it will propel you forward, gets a little tricky to learn at first but you will get it. Other than that, keep upgrading your multitool with tech and get a bigger ship with more inventory slots

I feel like all I do is walk around collecting minerals to keep my ship and life support running so I can walk around and collect more minerals and so on.

I hear you, Ive been farming gold to sell on the Galactic Trade Network. I usually fly low on a planet and track down as many exosuit upgrades as I can and also craft chips so if you see a red beam you can go down and get some goodies ( I usually learn a word from a language at the monoliths) also a secret to get credits is to farm caves and find cubes that are on the ground that sell for 25k a piece. And when you get to a space station talk to the other pilots in their ships, sometimes they buy things at 90% more than what the Galactic Market is selling them for :) also a trick to move faster is to sprint hit the melee and then immediately hit your jump pack and hold it and it will propel you forward, gets a little tricky to learn at first but you will get it. Other than that, keep upgrading your multitool with tech and get a bigger ship with more inventory slots

I hear you, Ive been farming gold to sell on the Galactic Trade Network. I usually fly low on a planet and track down as many exosuit upgrades as I can and also craft chips so if you see a red beam you can go down and get some goodies ( I usually learn a word from a language at the monoliths) also a secret to get credits is to farm caves and find cubes that are on the ground that sell for 25k a piece. And when you get to a space station talk to the other pilots in their ships, sometimes they buy things at 90% more than what the Galactic Market is selling them for :) also a trick to move faster is to sprint hit the melee and then immediately hit your jump pack and hold it and it will propel you forward, gets a little tricky to learn at first but you will get it. Other than that, keep upgrading your multitool with tech and get a bigger ship with more inventory slots

• Like 1

Inventory slots are another frustrating thing.

I love exploring games like Skyrim and Fallout but this mining game without actually DOING anything is getting old quick.

(As I read this after I posted it, it sounds like I'm talking about FARMVILLE!)

Edited by SheaJeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PS4 moonrat15. I get on usually in the late afternoon or early evening since I work graveyard shifts.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I just pre-ordered Titan Fall 2 (Vanguard edition that comes with the helmet)...I'm stoked as hell for this. I played the beta for a couple days, and couldn't be more impressed with it.

d07578d5d17c1d28754ef6b86d818fea.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm jealous! No beta on PC :(

• 3 weeks later...

I love gaming and been doing it for over most of my life.  Currently gen games I’ve been playing are the Uncharted and new Lara Croft, Fallout 4 and Forza.  I also love to game on my PC with games like Hearts of Iron 4,  X-COM 2, and just back into Skyrim with the HD remaster. 

I also love playing retro games from my childhood form the SNES and Genesis (FF3, Secret of Mana, SF2 and others).  If you are into retro games highly recommend the retroN consoles.