Any Gamers?

TheBlooperTrooper

BF is BS so I don't play it well I played it for 3 days and got thoroughly bored with it, problem is I bought the digital copy so can't even trade it in

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...

That's why I'm not completely sold on going full digital. Battlefront is ok but I think they could have done a lot more with it. I have a few friends I'll play it with every now and then but I wouldn't lone wolf it.

I care to be one of the daft people who has a PS4 and XBOX One. Currently catching up on a few last gen games I missed and picked up cheaply for the PS3, before getting back into the new stuff soon (Looking at Lego Star Wars, if it's any good). Still, may as well post them here.
My gamertags are: PSN - darkblitz94
                               XBL - darkblitz22 (need to renew my subscription for that)

I play an awful lot of Battlefront on Ps4. Got excited and bought the season pass right out of the gate. So I have to get my money's worth. The new Bespin update is great though. I play a couple of nights a week.

My play station and Xbox gamer tags are TJisThatGuy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Campaign? It's not just seriously lacking it doesn't exist, it is basically multi-player only...

Gears - Nah, bobbing makes me seasick...

Fallout - not tried but not interested..

COD - lololololollllllllllllllllllllll...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Fallout is a tonne of fun, but you will find yourself playing for hours at a time

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

BF is BS so I don't play it well I played it for 3 days and got thoroughly bored with it, problem is I bought the digital copy so can't even trade it in

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...

*EA cackles madly in a corner while zapping you with DLC lightning*

To be fair though.... I bloody love the game, its lacking, sure, but I got it brand new for £2 (there was a discount, had some club points handy AND it was double value club points) and it looks and plays gorgeously. I'm not a FPS player, but Star Wars Battlefront (3) is great for me as its short matches (great for when having breaks between studying) and its Casual and Hardcore depending on how you play. Oh and ITS STAR WARS ON NEXT GEN.

Currently playing:

Fallout 4

Final Fantasy VII

Star Wars Battlefront

Sent from my 5022X using Tapatalk

AWOL you mentioned that you don't play online, as you're trucking... Have you tried the new "skirmish" mode?

offline play, with a full complement of computer-controlled bots.,Quite easy on the lower skill level. Haven't tried any higher than that yet.

Mark! Add me :) gamertag Netliquid

Lets play some Battlefront

Just realized you have PS4, Im on XB One and PC >_<

Edited by Netliquid

Mark! Add me :) gamertag Netliquid

Lets play some Battlefront

Just realized you have PS4, Im on XB One and PC >_<

Lol aaw

The upcoming Playstation + games for free download... "Tricky Towers" looks like it's worth a try... Like Tetris but 4 player, and your tower can fall over.

• Like 1

Just picked up Star Wars Arcade X32 for Sega. Also for those who have Rouge Squadren III. There is a unlockable for the Orgional Star Wars Arcade, Empire Strikes Back Arcade and Return of the Jedi

!?ATH!RD GAME?YES   Unlocks 1984 ROTJ arcade game

RTJPFC!G / TIMEWARP Unlocks 1983 Star Wars Arcade

!H!F?HXS / KOOLSTUF Unlocks 1984 Empire Strikes Back Arcade Game

Andy

not played pc game or console much now... but usually Lock On not online, because my internet connection sucks bad. played BF1, Doom(early ver), Duke Nukem, Road rash(3Do)....emm, anyone remember a pc game called 'willow' very long time ago, maybe arround 19...(wait for it)...89? i forgot.LOL!!

Ive been having a blast with No Mans Sky :)

When does this game get good?

I feel like all I do is walk around collecting minerals to keep my ship and life support running so I can walk around and collect more minerals and so on.

I feel like all I do is walk around collecting minerals to keep my ship and life support running so I can walk around and collect more minerals and so on.

I hear you, Ive been farming gold to sell on the Galactic Trade Network. I usually fly low on a planet and track down as many exosuit upgrades as I can and also craft chips so if you see a red beam you can go down and get some goodies ( I usually learn a word from a language at the monoliths) also a secret to get credits is to farm caves and find cubes that are on the ground that sell for 25k a piece. And when you get to a space station talk to the other pilots in their ships, sometimes they buy things at 90% more than what the Galactic Market is selling them for :) also a trick to move faster is to sprint hit the melee and then immediately hit your jumpack and hold it and it will propel you forward, gets a little tricky to learn at first but you will get it. Other than that, keep upgrading your multitool with tech and get a bigger ship with more inventory slots

I hear you, Ive been farming gold to sell on the Galactic Trade Network. I usually fly low on a planet and track down as many exosuit upgrades as I can and also craft chips so if you see a red beam you can go down and get some goodies ( I usually learn a word from a language at the monoliths) also a secret to get credits is to farm caves and find cubes that are on the ground that sell for 25k a piece. And when you get to a space station talk to the other pilots in their ships, sometimes they buy things at 90% more than what the Galactic Market is selling them for :) also a trick to move faster is to sprint hit the melee and then immediately hit your jumpack and hold it and it will propel you forward, gets a little tricky to learn at first but you will get it. Other than that, keep upgrading your multitool with tech and get a bigger ship with more inventory slots