TK-81890 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [AM2.0][569]

Basic Information

Name: Kelvin Pham

501st TK ID: 81890

FISD forum name: kkpham72

Garrison: Southern California Garrison

501st Legion Profile: http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=19971

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: AM 2.0

Helmet Maker: AM 2.0

E-11 Blaster: Hyperfirm Elite

Optional Information

Height: 5'9

Weight: 155 pounds

Boots: Imperial Boots 

Canvas belt: Rob Kittell

Hand Plates: AM 2.0

Electronics: AKER voice Amp, MP3 chatter, Fan

Neck Seal: Unknown

Holster: Darman

SMP_8015_zpstzgmnxrl.jpg

SMP_7732_zps7c0nxwn8.jpg

SMP_7728_zps4gk910dj.jpg

P1070364_zpst4gicpdy.jpg

P1070366_zpsub4wspm0.jpg

P1070361_zpsk8vomu7p.jpg

P1070363_zpsnoszazyx.jpg

P1070367_zpspeudmslx.jpg

P1070382_zps3ftvxser.jpg

20160417_003401_zpskacsci6a.jpg

20160417_001716_zpswdgqse3r.jpg

20160417_001817_zpsjvgnszsa.jpg

20160417_001753_zps0zcppyji.jpg

20160417_002232_zpsttjudqox.jpg

20160417_002304_zpsgfvgrvdp.jpg

20160417_002003_zpsejfqjj16.jpg

20160417_002035_zpstslj6nb2.jpg

P1070377_zps3qrp82g8.jpg

P1070380_zpsy5iujzs3.jpg

P1070378_zpsevsexcx1.jpg

P1070379_zpsflnm6sth.jpg

20160416_231720_zpswznwtikv.jpg

20160417_003608_zpsuzwv6ffs.jpg

P1070385_zpspowjl73l.jpg

20160417_003930_zpsxeogpp3l.jpg

20160417_003940_zpss033uo7z.jpg

20160417_003918_zpsgg7ehpax.jpg

20160416_235211_zpsxtfyqqwj.jpg

20160416_235224_zpsludo6bnr.jpg

P1070389_zpsc4xdtz9c.jpg

SMP_7680_zpsawuu0i70.jpg

Edited by kkpham72

Good job! FYI.. Some pieces are not am 2.0. the curved kidney and return edges on the posterior parts look like NE.

Edited by cjdesign
  • Like 1

Hi Kelvin, we are running a little behind with applications at the moment, but will be with you soon. In the meantime, I can give you the opportunity to fix the large gap between your shoulder bells and chest plate.

If you could adjust and post up a new photo that would be great. Can you please also include a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring.

Many thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good job! FYI.. Some pieces are not am 2.0. the curved kidney and return edges on the posterior parts look like NE.

Thanks brother :) I bought the whole kit from AM. So maybe similarities in the pieces. Now I want to see the pieces side by side haha

Hi Kelvin, we are running a little behind with applications at the moment, but will be with you soon. In the meantime, I can give you the opportunity to fix the large gap between your shoulder bells and chest plate.

If you could adjust and post up a new photo that would be great. Can you please also include a photo of the end of your blaster showing the D ring.

No problem I'll have pics posted to you asap

Here is shoulder bell and chest plate gap fixed and updated picture. i also uploaded the picture of the "D Ring" into the post itself

IMG_0916_zps9fzuaern.jpg

Hey Kelvin, thank you for your patience and EIB application. We also want to thank you for making the suggested adjustments, updating or adding required images. Let's get to it shall we.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All requested photos are present and your armor meets all the requirements set out for EIB. Sly and myself would like to congratulate you on achieving Expert Infantry rank!! 

Great job trooper :duim:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as our own. Though the suggestions are to make you look your best none of the following suggestions will effect your EIB application. 

1) We would like to see you either bring your thighs up, shins down or both to reduce sniper knee to thigh overlap. Some is ok but yours are a bit excessive. Could be a simple shin adjustment :duim:  

81890%20sniper%20knee-crop.jpg

Reference photo

Thigh%20and%20shin%20clearance.jpg

2) Frown ends. Though not critical they should come to a point at the ends. This one looks squared off. Quick and simple

P1070378_zpsevsexcx1-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_36_77206bc-crop2b.jpg

Centurion suggestions:

In this section we try to prepare you for Centurion. Sly, myself or your fellow brothers may suggest areas needing improvement. We have a few areas we would like to see addressed if you choose to shoot for Centurion.

1) According to the CRL the forearms are to have no return edge. You'll need to remove all the return edge in the illustrated locations

For level three certification (if applicable):

• No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.

20160417_002035_zpstslj6nb2-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_23801.jpg

Just a few adjustments and we'll see you at Centurion. Again, Great job!  :D

Hey Kelvin, thank you for your patience and EIB application. We also want to thank you for making the suggested adjustments, updating or adding required images. Let's get to it shall we.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All requested photos are present and your armor meets all the requirements set out for EIB. Sly and myself would like to congratulate you on achieving Expert Infantry rank!!

Great job trooper :duim:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we discuss observations made by your fellow troopers as well as our own. Though the suggestions are to make you look your best none of the following suggestions will effect your EIB application.

1) We would like to see you either bring your thighs up, shins down or both to reduce sniper knee to thigh overlap. Some is ok but yours are a bit excessive. Could be a simple shin adjustment :duim:

81890%20sniper%20knee-crop.jpg

Reference photo

Thigh%20and%20shin%20clearance.jpg

2) Frown ends. Though not critical they should come to a point at the ends. This one looks squared off. Quick and simple

P1070378_zpsevsexcx1-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_36_77206bc-crop2b.jpg

Centurion suggestions:

In this section we try to prepare you for Centurion. Sly, myself or your fellow brothers may suggest areas needing improvement. We have a few areas we would like to see addressed if you choose to shoot for Centurion.

1) According to the CRL the forearms are to have no return edge. You'll need to remove all the return edge in the illustrated locations

For level three certification (if applicable):

• No return edge on the inside of the front of the forearm is allowed.
20160417_002035_zpstslj6nb2-crop.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_23801.jpg

Just a few adjustments and we'll see you at Centurion. Again, Great job! :D

Thanks you and I'll have the minor adjustment done for centurion :)

Great work! Oh and to help from your sniper knee catching under your thigh, you can put some foam in the inside of your thigh armor on the back side, this will keep the front of your thigh right on the front of your leg. Then, another piece of foam, and install it inside the front of your shin, this will help push that sbiper knee out a little more as well. Just a friendly tip :) it has surely helped me out lol

Great work! Oh and to help from your sniper knee catching under your thigh, you can put some foam in the inside of your thigh armor on the back side, this will keep the front of your thigh right on the front of your leg. Then, another piece of foam, and install it inside the front of your shin, this will help push that sbiper knee out a little more as well. Just a friendly tip :) it has surely helped me out lol

Thanks brother I have foam in my things I just need to pull my thighs up and adjust the foam :)

Edited by kkpham72
  • Like 1

Congrats Kelvin!! I have seen you build armor and help others build. These adjustments will be easy for you. Congrats again.

Thanks brother !

Congrats Kelvin!! I have seen you build armor and help others build. These adjustments will be easy for you. Congrats again.

Thanks brother !