TK-11654 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [MTK][230]

TK-11654 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [MTK]

Name: Jose Valera

Legion ID#: 11654

FISD forum name: drumstrooper

Garrison: Golden Gate Garison

501st Legion profile: http://www.501st.com...5&costumeID=124

EIB#: 543

EIB Application link: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/36091-tk-11654-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-mtk543/

Mandatory Information:

Armor: MTK

Helmet: ATA

Blaster: Hyperfirm E-11 Elite

Optional Information:

height: 5'4"

weight: 170 lbs.

boots: Bass Amsterdam

neckseal: Katarra8

holster: TK Bondservnt

Canvas belt: Trooper Bay

handplates: Trooperman (UK)

A1-Front_zpsypzk5mfl.jpgA2-Back_zps9dnuql7k.jpgB1-Left_zpswk5ovho9.jpgB2-Right_zpsdznvi9ho.jpgC1-Left%20arm%20up_zpsfwyjpbks.jpgC2-Right%20arm%20up_zpsmukdpkbb.jpgD1-Left%20detail_zpsp3nurzob.jpgD2-Right%20detail_zpshjtprwm4.jpgE1-ab%20detail_zpstboqntro.jpgE2-kidney%20butt_zpscll9vyrw.jpgF-hand%20guards_zpsgobn5t7k.jpgG1-Shoulder%20bridge%20back_zpsktagjzef.G2-Shoulder%20bridge%20front_zpspklgpa3rH-Back%20chest%20connection_zps3pj5brwe.I1-thigh%20detail%20R_zpseclewkqo.jpgI2-thigh%20detail%20L_zpsz6vwuwcf.jpgJ1-knee%20plate_zpsnaa2aphu.jpgJ2-knee%20detail_zpsbf86ox1s.jpgK1-belt_zpstjzf9omy.jpgK2-belt_zpsz2pzox5x.jpgK3-belt_zpsuymcv3ez.jpgK4-belt_zpsn4u3t7ov.jpgK5-belt_zpszvcsnnip.jpgK6-belt_zpsu4a6u683.jpgL-cod%20buttplate%20button_zpsjxeegx3y.jM-Internal%20Strapping_zpstn5wjh4f.jpgN1-kidney%20notch_zpsobbu3gop.jpgN2-kidney%20notch_zpsb2nup9ux.jpgO1-forearms_zpsxcyapvls.jpgO2-forearms_zpsm1jnobgg.jpgP1-helmet_zpsoiivmk8m.jpgP2-helmet_zpsx2uy4td5.jpgP3-helmet_zpsbab3wnwc.jpgP4-helmet_zpsbyvbtg6k.jpgP5-helmet_zpsmr5mtovn.jpgP6-helmet_zpscdlddkvo.jpgP7-helmet_zps5ixxpaco.jpg

Q1-blaster_zps8kdore9r.jpgQ2-blaster_zpsugt0whso.jpgQ3-blaster_zps1jbkqyf2.jpgR-neckseal_zpsa6jqzbun.jpgS-td_zps6yvkvsag.jpgT1-holster_zpsidihepza.jpg

T2-holster_zpszwit3mri.jpg

U1-bucket%20on_zps4agyzoyv.jpgU2-bucket%20off_zpsiv4sffme.jpgV1-action_zpscxcjnzy6.jpgV2-action_zpsdab7p1e8.jpgV3-action_zpsh7zfvfir.jpgV4-action_zpsthquf4sj.jpg

Thank you

Edited by drumstrooper
  • Like 2

Your armor continues to improve and it looks so good. <br><br>

Good luck brother on this one. I know how you've worked so long and so hard on your armor. <br><br>

You'll get this!

Edited by RickyBoyBlue

Looking good, we are a touch behind, but will be with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Hey Jay, the cycle is now complete. You and I met for the first time almost exactly a year ago to the day at SW Celebration Anaheim. We started off comparing buckets and now I'm approving your Centurion app, what a journey it has been for the both of us. Thank you for making the requested updates and for your Centurion application brother. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:
All required photos have been submitted. Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion. It is our joy and pleasure to welcome you to Centurion. Well done trooper   :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
If there was anything I would add would be to shorten the shoulder bell straps bring them in even tighter to your chest and shoulder  covers. Tighten the butt to kidney straps so that the butt stays under the kidney. I've seen your armor in person so I know it can fit correctly, for some reason this little discrepancy still tends to creep up. And lastly would be to straighten the TD clip bends a bit (on the belt side), they're a little bend heavy.

Beautiful job or your build my friend. Centurion suits you very well. Congratulations   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: 

• Like 2

Congratulations brother!!!!

In the short time we've known each other, we've become good friends.  And I learned about all the trouble you went through to finish this armor, and how instrumental Tony was to your journey.

You're a hard and smart worker, Jay.  This approval is a testament to your resilience, positive outlook, and kindness.

Take a bow, my friend.  

Step into the limelight.  

This is your moment.

Salute!  :salute:

Edited by RickyBoyBlue
  • Like 2

Woohoo!!!!!     Last year's armor session picture for basic approval.   And now you guys are Centurion.   Congrats again!!!

Edited by Haribon72
  • Like 2