Canvas Belt = TKittell
Gloves = Latex by Anovos
Hand Plates = TrooperBay
Electronics = Ukswrath's TK Hovi Audio System / Fans
Neck Seal = Anovos
Holster = Anovos

FULL-BUCKETOFF_zpscxjsvea1.jpg

Messrs. Tony and Andrew:

TK-74259 here, returning and seeking your kind consideration, this time for approval to Centurion Status, the pinnacle standard for TKs.
This long journey has been quite a tough yet wonderful adventure, and arriving at the cusp of armor excellence is already such a sweet achievement. 

Though I may be a small Trooper, I do know how to work hard and smart in order to chase after tall aspirations. 

For your appreciation and thank you for this opportunity...
Edited by RickyBoyBlue

ARMOR DETAILS:

INTERIOR STRAPPING:

ARMORDETAILS-STRAPPING1_zpsyvl7k24r.jpg

ARMORDETAILS-STRAPPING2_zps1weqhok3.jpg  

ARMORDETAILS-STRAPPING3_zpsa37jecf3.jpg

AB-KIDNEY ATTACHEMENTS / KIDNEY PLATE NOTCH:

ARMORDETAILS-KIDNEYNOTCH-LEFT_zpsssa4cai

ARMORDETAILS-KIDNEYNOTCH-RIGHT_zpsogfrnl

CENTURION-REQUIRED AB SNAP:

ARMORDETAILS-CENTURIONREQUIRED-ABSNAP_zp

BACK TO CHEST CONNECTION (Left / Right / Interior):

ARMORDETAILS-BACK-CHEST-CONNECT-RIGHT_zp

ARMORDETAILS-BACK-CHEST-CONNECT-LEFT_zps

ARMORDETAILS-BACK-CHEST-CONNECT-INTERIOR

SHOULDER BRIDGE (Front / Back / Top):

ARMORDETAILS-SHOULDERBRIDGE-FRONT_zpsaja

ARMORDETAILS-SHOULDERBRIDGE-BACK_zpsl9hr

ARMORDETAILS-SHOULDERBRIDGE-TOP_zpseqg72

COD AND BUTT PLATE ATTACHMENT:

ARMORDETAILS-COD-TO-BUTT-ATTACHMENT1_zps

ARMORDETAILS-COD-TO-BUTT-ATTACHMENT3_zps

(UN-FIXED) BUTT-KIDNEY:

ARMORDETAILS-BACK-TO-KIDNEY_zpswgawjgcm.

AB DETAILS:

FULL-AB-UPDATED_zpsyjykzofh.jpg

ARMORDETAILS-ABDETAILS_zpsuxkvagwr.jpg

THIGH PACK ATTACHMENT:

ARMORDETAILS-THIGHPACK-RIGHT_zpsfy6hhalm  ARMORDETAILS-THIGHPACK-LEFT_zpspujlckvj.

KNEE PLATE:

ARMORDETAILS-KNEEPLATE-RIGHT_zps4mgbrhqr  ARMORDETAILS-KNEEPLATE-LEFT_zpsfxaicpom.  

ARMORDETAILS-KNEEPLATE-FRONT_zpsufxlnpv7

WRIST-SIDE OF FOREARMS:

ARMORDETAILS-FOREARMS_zps3nalzhpd.jpg

FULL-FOREARMS-UPDATED_zpsly5zjv6r.jpg

HAND PLATES:

FULL-GLOVES-UPDATED_zpsey2qltvn.jpg

ARMORDETAILS-HANDPLATES_zpsc3oofi6p.jpg

DROP BOX BACK (Left / Right):

ARMORDETAILS-DROPBOX-LEFT_zpsxpreuiyh.jp  ARMORDETAILS-DROPBOX-RIGHT_zpseq56xg9k.j

Edited by RickyBoyBlue
  • Like 1

SOME ACTION SHOTS:

FULL-ACTION4_zps1ubf1xyp.jpg

FULL-ACTION3_zpsoscstou5.jpg

and the final action shot I wish to make for this journey...

FULL-ACTION5_zps6iuqxgxt.jpg

Wish me luck my brothers and sisters in armor!

Ricky

TK-74259

Edited by RickyBoyBlue
  • Like 3

Hi Ricky, we are a little swamped with applications at the moment, but will be with you as quickly as we can.

Looking good indeed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good Luck Ricky!!! One year ago we met at Dennys at Celebration. And you're going for Centurion today! How time flies!!! I have you're Centurion badge waiting my friend!

Good Luck Ricky!!! One year ago we met at Dennys at Celebration. And you're going for Centurion today! How time flies!!! I have you're Centurion badge waiting my friend!

Happy anniversary on your Centurion approval, Walter (if my memory serves me right).

Yes, it was a year ago when we bumped into each other at iHop (not Denny's).  It was a year ago that a stranger urged me to join the 501st and promised to help with my armor in whatever way you can.

As I always say, I never expected you to keep your promise (it was to a stranger, hey!), but you actually did.  Bravo, sir.  A man of your words.

As I slave away on my armor in my garage for three months, the process was made easier with you observing my development and providing much-needed critique whenever you can.

While I would have wanted more time at your workshop, the last one (of only two occasions) mattered the most.  You helped me hurdle the bane of my armor's existence (shinanigans!).

I surely hope I get the finish what I've started as I look forward to my first troop this Saturday at the Autism Speak Walk in San Jose and more trooping and charity work thereafter.

Wish me luck, sir!

• Like 1

Hey brother Ricky thank you for making the requested updates, your patience and your Centurion application. 
CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:
All required photos have been submitted. Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion. It is our joy and pleasure to welcome you to Centurion. Well done trooper  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
There is nothing more to add other than the GGG has another fine looking Centurion  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

"The ultimate measure of a trooper is not where he stands in a moment of comfort and con

• Like 3

Hey brother Ricky thank you for making the requested updates, your patience and your Centurion application. 

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted. Your armor contains all necessary elements to qualify you for Centurion. It is our joy and pleasure to welcome you to Centurion. Well done trooper  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

There is nothing more to add other than the GGG has another fine looking Centurion  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

"The ultimate measure of a trooper is not where he stands in a moment of comfort and con

PROFILE-CENT2_zpsquiubl26.jpg

A million thanks for the thumbs-up, Tony!  Kudos to Mr. Andrew too.  My two thumbs up for you two for your remarkable service in this community.

This couldn't have come at a better time, honestly.  This has brought a bright ray of light on a couple of personal cloudy days. 

I have nothing else to say, let my silence be a loud silent scream of gratefulness to you and to the gang who inspired and counseled me on this journey.

On to my first troop this Saturday at the Autism Speaks Walk in San Jose.  That's what this is all about!

Cheers!  Mabuhay (Long Life)!

• Like 1