RS Commissions...

On 4/27/2016 at 8:03 PM, humperdingle said:

Sounds fab, mate! :)

l08zXQN.jpg

These are the bits I'm sending, I seem to have misplaced my ally plate so I'll have to re-order myself that but I'm sure you can find something you can make the base out of...

If you use the box to send the Disney voice changer back I'll see if I can repair it for you...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

Aaw, that looks awesome, buddy :) Thanks very much!

Just compiling the other bits I need, so i'll nip into B&Q for some aluminium bar ;) Typically, Doopydoos were showing 'in stock' for the Hengstler counters a couple of days after I ordered (!) Hopefully they act on my email asking to amend the order!

I'll send it back at the same time as I send your leather tags, complete with newly-appointed TK designation :D

• Like 1

Aaw, that looks awesome, buddy :) Thanks very much!

Just compiling the other bits I need, so i'll nip into B&Q for some aluminium bar ;) Typically, Doopydoos were showing 'in stock' for the Hengstler counters a couple of days after I ordered (!) Hopefully they act on my email asking to amend the order!

I'll send it back at the same time as I send your leather tags, complete with newly-appointed TK designation :D

nice, the barter system in full flow...

Tbh I looked at your ingenuity in some of your stuff and thought you need the right(is) stuff to shine

nice, the barter system in full flow...

Tbh I looked at your ingenuity in some of your stuff and thought you need the right(is) stuff to shine

Lol, you mean because I went through the rubbish bin to find what I needed?

It was fun :D

Lol, you mean because I went through the rubbish bin to find what I needed?

It was fun :D

The beauty of the build is using things you find rather than things designed...

I loved the scope... I wanna see your power cylinders now lol...

Oh talking of which I found an alternative for the calender bodies when I was cutting the ally tube, I need to do a measurement but I'm hopeful...

In fact I'll do it now...

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, of course they are ! Ring first of course, but visitors are always welcome in my experience . I often call in when passing .<br>

Having a proper fitting can prevent any problems in the build .

• Like 1

Yes, of course they are ! Ring first of course, but visitors are always welcome in my experience . I often call in when passing .<br>

Having a proper fitting can prevent any problems in the build .

This is great news. Getting more an more excited now. Wont be long before i pull the trigger on my order. Just got to see how much i spend at Glastonbury this year.

seems like the right thread to ask on. What was your wait times on RS commissions?

As far as I know at the moment it's 6-8 weeks...

the force? oh I'll use the force, bring me a hammer...