M38 Hollow Core Scope Project 2016 - Bulldog44

Wow! You built them already! Looking awesome! Great job. They compliment your blaster very well. I hope you enjoyed putting them together. It is always surreal to see the scopes a part in someones collection or on their blaster. I constantly see the scopes in pieces so to see completed ones is the icing on the cake. The M19 does look great on your blaster. Did the light port bulb install smoothly? Sorry i don't have a tutorial yet but by the looks of it you don't need one. Perfect job! Many thanks for sharing photos of your completed scopes! :jc_doublethumbup:

no problem installing the light port bulb Brian.. a tutorial would still be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ready to supply you with one anytime! ;)

Don't try your sweet talking with me Brian At the moment I have more scopes than blaster projects so I think I'll give my wallet a short break and not start planning another just yet. My next scope will be one of your M19 beauties.

• Like 1

LOL. I hear you about the wallet. This hobby can inflict some serious financial woes.

Don't try your sweet talking with me Brian At the moment I have more scopes than blaster projects so I think I'll give my wallet a short break and not start planning another just yet. My next scope will be one of your M19 beauties.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2017 at 2:18 PM, Bulldog44 said:

LOL. I hear you about the wallet. This hobby can inflict some serious financial woes.

You said it. I'm actually afraid to calculate how much I've spent on blasters in the past 18 months since I bought my first doopydoo kit.

I will eventually document all the parts and prices and sellers for all the parts I've bought and make sure the wife doesn't see it

I have one more set of t-tracks to order for my sterling and maybe a completion kit from Tino just in case. Then that's it ........ maybe

Edited by Bri_McD135

You said it. I'm actually afraid to calculate how much I've spent on blasters in the past 18 months since I bought my first doopydoo kit.

I will eventually document all the parts and prices and sellers for all the parts I've bought and make sure the wife doesn't see it

I have one more set of t-tracks to order for my sterling and maybe a completion kit from Toni just in case. Then that's it ........ maybe

Until you see the scope displays we're working on ;)

Sent from my Wileyfox Storm using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to share with you all a little something that Brian and I are collaborating on...

As we can't post videos in here I'll share a link to it:

https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp/videos/1662906863749319/

My wallet has just gone up in flames! Thanks for that

• Like 1

Wanted to share with you all a little something that Brian and I are collaborating on...

As we can't post videos in here I'll share a link to it:

https://www.facebook.com/trooperamp/videos/1662906863749319/

Thanks for posting this here Paul. I posted the video link in my Sales thread.

The display is totally amazing. No matter how many times I watch the video I still get blown away how cool it looks in the scope. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hot off the press and using the newest TINY display and driver board, Bulldog's M38 scope kit fitted with custom electronics. Everything fits inside the main front collars including a convex lens, red acrylic cover and the display itself. 

IMG_20170713_185218_Medium.jpg

IMG_20170713_185435_Medium.jpg

IMG_20170713_185631_Medium.jpg

IMG_20170713_185714_Medium.jpg

IMG_20170713_192749_Medium.jpg

IMG_20170713_195630_Medium.jpg

and a quick video...

https://youtu.be/ZNMxuq9ewi4

Brian, can you hit my up on PM or FB messenger please, I seem to have lost some of your details!

Paul

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pwhitrow said:

Hot off the press and using the newest TINY display and driver board, Bulldog's M38 scope kit fitted with custom electronics. Everything fits inside the main front collars including a convex lens, red acrylic cover and the display itself. 

and a quick video...

Brian, can you hit my up on PM or FB messenger please, I seem to have lost some of your details!

Paul

very nice! i want one for my scopes! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pwhitrow said:

and a quick video...

Paul

Oh man. Paul, it looks even more amazing than the blue. I see you were able to center it more as well. Fantastic work on these displays. PM to be sent. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Imgur is super-easy:duim:

Thanks. I just made an account but slow to start using it. Haven’t figured out how to get the image to show here instead of just the link. 

1 minute ago, Bulldog44 said:

Thanks. I just made an account but slow to start using it. Haven’t figured out how to get the image to show here instead of just the link. 

just choose size, click copy on "direct link" on Imgur and "right click" here and paste - done:) (you have to wait a few seconds when you paste, if you "click" on something the link is displayed instead)

• 3 months later...

For anyone still interested in any progress on these scopes,etc. please go to my Facebook Bulldog Props Page. 
Due to the photobucket fiasco, I haven’t found a reliable way to post pics so I am using the Facebook page for now.

https://www.facebook.com/BulldogPropsJapan/

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I tried one of those Google Chrome extensions to view Photobucket photos and so far it works for me. I can see all of my photos that were un viewable after the Photobucket disaster. 

If you have not yet, its worth trying it. I might start posting up pics again if this is a permanent fix for all members to use. 

Here is the extension link:

Photobucket Embedded Image Fix

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/photobucket?_category=extensions

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/BulldogPropsJapan/photos/a.1982700905346988.1073741830.1965760503707695/2112482142368863/?type=3&theater

finished new mold for the 1943 M38 scope. Test casting this weekend. 

Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Some useful info for the scopes and assembling the kit with the supplied lenses.:)
Edited by Bulldog44
  • Like 2