Helmet electronics and external power supply Gen 4. UKSWRATH

And if you have PDFs of the schematics that'd be awesome. I tried printing the two JPGs but they were too blurry

Drop box link - https://www.dropbox....wCh-F2M_6a?dl=0

• Like 1

Did a 4hr troop this weekend. Everything worked great. Love being able to simply and quickly connect and disconnect the harness. Much easier then the mini din cabling.  

• Like 1

I received my antigravity mini today...nice and light. :duim: White plastic back to boot.  :smiley-sw013:  Add a white decal with a black imperial cog on the front to cover the branding and your good to go. lol.

• Like 1

I received my antigravity mini today...nice and light. :duim: White plastic back to boot.  :smiley-sw013:  Add a white decal with a black imperial cog on the front to cover the branding and your good to go. lol.

haha awesome

Did a 4hr troop this weekend. Everything worked great. Love being able to simply and quickly connect and disconnect the harness. Much easier then the mini din cabling.  

Logistically, How and in which order do you assembly the harness while suiting up. I've never trooped with an umbilical cord to the lid so I'm curious. Have you though about a retractable cable? cheers!!

Edited by cjdesign

Logistically, How and in which order do you assembly the harness while suiting up. I've never trooped with an umbilical cord to the lid so I'm curious. Have you though about a retractable cable? cheers!!

TK> vecrow battery pack (with harness connected) to my chest plate. Climb in my suit. Feed the cable up through my neck seal, connect to helmet, install helmet and go.

FOTK > climb into my suit, place the battery pack on armor suspension (near my chest), feed cavle.up through neck seal, install chest plate, connect helmet, install helmet and go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

TK> Feed the cable up through my neck seal, connect to helmet, install helmet and go.

You must be connecting the helmet close to your face to minimize slack on the cable and or must be pulling slack out of the cable? I'm concerned the cable loop will be hanging out of the helmet and visible once I install the lid.

Edited by cjdesign

You must be connecting the helmet close to your face to minimize slack on the cable and or must be pulling slack out of the cable? I'm concerned the cable loop will be hanging out of the helmet and visible once I install the lid.

Some of the cabling is in the armor, some tucked up in the helmet yes

Where is the voltage regulator soldiered on the board for the SHA system?

I don't have any images to post but technically it's installed at the positive and negative solder points on the hearing PCB, similar to that of the Anker shown earlier. The setup is very similar but use different regulators.

Thank you very much for the replies. I purchased my SHA from you, so if I'm understanding correctly,  all I should have to do, is just remove the battery pack leads and solder the new leads from the new power supply? Thank you very much for your help on this and being patient with some of us new guys!

Edited by ljmorrow92

I got the XP-3 in the mail today and wanted to show it off. Here's the spec sheet

4D06E432-79B8-4670-B4A5-D7FB4F026BA1.jpg

About the same width as my work iPhone 6

B8FE61FB-EC8D-408D-9ED9-736BFEA1C7F3.jpg

About two iPhone 6 thick though

9E488581-2092-4DB3-9707-F03B4C636482.jpg

What concerns me is there isn't a visible lead like there is on the XP-5 jump start cable. I'm sure there is some inside this housing but want to ask Tony if it's worth breaking into before I do so.

41E82ABE-F9BB-48A0-9831-6B51EF01FBC6.jpg

I'm the Ginny pig on this one and plan on doing the setup exactly as Tony has except a bigger battery. My garrison tends to do long troops or more in one day and the last thing I want to do is change batteries or my fans die on me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, Tony. I will be using this for my own armor build.<br><br>

I wasn't a fan of having to use batteries for each system in the bucket but this will change everything! I just got the XP-5 yesterday and am now waiting on a few more small parts as well as my SHA system. I'll be sure to post pics of my SHA wiring to confirm everything will be properly in place and to provide reference pics for you guys.