New Recruit from Florida

Hey will and welcome to FISD!! Thanks for joining us even though you are going dirty. Look around the forum. You will find that many aspects of the stormtrooper and sandtrooper are very similar. Have fun!

What's up Brother?!  Good to "see" you taking these steps...you won't find a more wretched hive of...wait - I mean you won't find a better bunch of TKs than the fine clean ones here at FISD.  Seriously, good people that are happy to help and direct folks as they set out on their builds.

Troop on!!

g

Hey Man! Welcome! What part of Florida are you in?

Also since you are going sandy check out mepd.net for all your Sandtrooper needs! There you can get details on weathering, backpacks, pouches, pauldrons, etc. 

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! I am located in Tampa, Florida. I have signed up over at the MEPD boards. Just need to get the armor finished and weathered. CDR Thire and some other great members have been a HUGE help so far. Incredibly thankful for their guidance!