I want to start a YouTube channel, and I need help naming it

Rocket

I've been kicking around the idea of starting a YouTube channel that's dedicated to my experiences with this hobby.  I'm at the very beginning of the process, as I'm waiting on my kit to arrive.  I'm not approved, but in the "waiting for big brown box day" to arrive.  But, I need a name.  Help!  I have one idea in my head, but I don't want to share that so as not to taint your opinions, but I need to get a few ideas on the table.  It will be a vlog, mostly, maybe some how-to's, maybe some trooping down the road.  Not really sure yet, it will evolve as I do.

So, with that, I would greatly appreciate some ideas.  Thanks!   afro.gif

I have a YouTube channel. Its name is the same name I have on this forum. That's proof enough that you can choose whatever name you want, and people will still watch your videos.

Obviously, choosing a name that can easily be associated with your channel's content helps. So if you want to show videos from your troops, you can do something like "Stormtrooper Trooper" or "501st Transmissions". Something fun, maybe punny. Or, if you wanna be straight-forward, "Stormtrooper" works just as well.

I have a YouTube channel. Its name is the same name I have on this forum. That's proof enough that you can choose whatever name you want, and people will still watch your videos.

Nice channel.  I agree, pretty much anything would work.  I'm looking for something that will be easy to remember, rolls off the tongue, yet still reflects what the channel is about.  I like the suggestions I've seen.  It's gotten me thinking.