Star wars launch Bay disney armor

So I just returned from Disney world and while I was there and visiting the start wars launch Bay at Hollywood studios I noticed they were selling full tk armor. Price was $1800. Anyone know the details on that? Not really interested(in have an AM kit I'm working on) just curious what kind it is and if it's complete.

So I just returned from Disney world and while I was there and visiting the start wars launch Bay at Hollywood studios I noticed they were selling full tk armor. Price was $1800. Anyone know the details on that? Not really interested(in have an AM kit I'm working on) just curious what kind it is and if it's complete.

It's all ANOVOS

• 3 months later...

At $1800 TFA fully assembled available right now I would have been flipping a coin between that and my current TK build... Although I am thoroughly enjoying the build experience. My current build is reaching $2000 soon.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Seven grand?  Jeez, why so much?  Market exclusivity?

I'm probably around 2K with my build so far, but only because I didn't have many of the tools beforehand.