Rogue One

DeceptiSean

Regardless of who, what, where the armor comes from I'd love to have something before the movie premiers. I'm in for a Deathtrooper or Shadowtrooper, whatever they're called. An acquaintance who knows quite a bit about the movie said they look wicked in person.  

• Like 2

So what you're saying is we should stop saying they're screen accurate if we're referring to the Rogue One TK? It's obvious they're screen accurate from the Rogue One standpoint correct? It's a given that they're not to the OT TK. I don't know I'm just having a little fun here since there's so many panties in a bunch over this. :D

What I'm saying is the people saying they're not screen accurate are wrong, what they mean is not ANH accurate...

It may be down to semantics but like I said previously the RO TK is 100% screen accurate...

And let's face it I can bet they're all the same armour construction wise unlike ANH where you would be hard pushed to find 3 the same thus making screen accurate for ANH completely null and void...

that's no moon, Kim Kardashian is bending over again...

What I'm saying is the people saying they're not screen accurate are wrong, what they mean is not ANH accurate...

It may be down to semantics but like I said previously the RO TK is 100% screen accurate...

And let's face it I can bet they're all the same armour construction wise unlike ANH where you would be hard pushed to find 3 the same thus making screen accurate for ANH completely null and void...

I understood the first time, I was just messing with you, trying to lighten the mood. ;)  :D   

• Like 1

I'm in no way bothered about the new armour construction, if it'd been made as ANH accurate I'd have laughed at it...

Here's how OT armour would go on RO set...

Director - OK I want you to run from here to there as a squad... ACTION............ CUUUUUT..... I said run try again... ACTION...... CUUUUUT..... Are you having a laugh? I want you to run together quickly and look professional.

TK- not in this armour...

Directors OK we'll get back to that... you two go up those stairs and in that door...

TK- what? Really? OK...

Director- ACTION......... CUUUUUUUUT..... You mean you can't climb stairs without looking like you're constipated? OK you come here... this guy is going to hit you with a stick I want you to spin round falling onto the floor then get up and taunt him... ACTION......... CUUUUUUUUUUUUT..... Can't you do it without looking like the tin man on a rusty day?

Director- I knew I should have done deadpool...

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

I'm in no way bothered about the new armour construction, if it'd been made as ANH accurate I'd have laughed at it...

Here's how OT armour would go on RO set...

Director - OK I want you to run from here to there as a squad... ACTION............ CUUUUUT..... I said run try again... ACTION...... CUUUUUT..... Are you having a laugh? I want you to run together quickly and look professional.

Directors OK we'll get back to that... you two go up those stairs and in that door...

TK- what? Really? OK...

Director- ACTION......... CUUUUUUUUT..... You mean you can't climb stairs without looking like you're constipated? OK you come here... this guy is going to hit you with a stick I want you to spin round falling onto the floor then get up and taunt him... ACTION......... CUUUUUUUUUUUUT..... Can't you do it without looking like the tin man on a rusty day?

Director- I knew I should have done deadpool...

Bwahahahahaha!

• 3 weeks later...

As a 7-12 year old when the OT came out. I could not tell the difference between the 3 films storm troopers and the kids today will just see storm troopers up on screen. <br><br>

The general public can't even tell the difference between us and the dancing troopers on "Britain's Got Talent" so they deffo are not going to notice with RO

• Like 1

There might even be a slim chance that this new tk is easier to customize for shorter troopers. Depending on each seperate part of course. Personally i like the new lines and that thighs are more fit for knees in the back. And yes i love my ANH Tk to death, but by golly do i want a RO tk kit aswell.

"The general public can't even tell the difference between us and the dancing troopers on "Britain's Got Talent".

Sad, but true ...

Yeah, but the GP can't tell the difference between TE and Rubies either.   

Yeah, but the GP can't tell the difference between TE and Rubies either.   

Can add Hasbro to that list now too, http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18421

Hasbro is making a, supposedly, full size Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet with electronics, much like their Kylo Ren helmet last year. Rumored they are also making Deathtrooper helmet too.

Edited by Vatta
  • Like 1