a few questions, about doopy's turn around time, and blaster kits

shayvidas

hi,

so i managed (finally) a week ago to order from doopys site the e11 blaster kit...

but since then i havn't herd from them , not an email nothing on the order..

tried to email them a bunch of times but still they didn't answer..

someone knows what's the turn around time , i mean when do they actually order ? for you guys.. or did you get an email or something ?

second question is, i see in allot of the builds people adds that number unite ? that part in the back next to the scope where it has their garrison number or another uniqu number.

is there a tutorial on how to do this ? i looked for hours on a counter on ebay, couldn't find one that i can imagine would fit in a clip...

and last question, 

is there a thread, or a place to list that holds all the differences between doopys gun and the set gun ? 

(like steel inner barrel, wires , counter, steel spring.. ) 

At the very top of this page look for the blaster reference and you will see everything you just asked about. Warning, very addictive reading lol. As far as turn around time from, doopy, it can take a couple of weeks. And yes, they are terrible at responding so don't hold your breath. You will most likely never hear from them. Keep us posted with a builders log so we can see your progress.

Edited by kevin926
  • Like 1

At the very top of this page look for the blaster reference and you will see everything you just asked about. Warning, very addictive reading lol. As far as turn around time from, doopy, it can take a couple of weeks. And yes, they are terrible at responding so don't hold your breath. You will most likely never hear from them. Keep us posted with a builders log so we can see your progress.

thnx allot !!!!! everyone here is really helpfull !!!

blaster reference, you mean photo refrence ? i don't see a blaster refrence menu...

Try this post for everything E-11 related, Shay:  http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/32111-fisd-e-11-blaster-reference/ 

As far as the Doopydoos turnaround time, it's just a waiting game with them.  You can pretty much forget hearing anything via email, no matter how many times you ask, but know that it will eventually arrive at your front door.  My first one took almost 9 weeks, the second about 7.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, are you sure you ordered the complete kit and not the detail kit where you supply your own pipe? I have been watching the site and also have the email notification and haven't heard or seen any show back up. If so, wow, they really do sell out fast. I can't really judge the full kit because I have never had one however the base detail kit is pretty nice and so far, I have had no issues with it.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, are you sure you ordered the complete kit and not the detail kit where you supply your own pipe? I have been watching the site and also have the email notification and haven't heard or seen any show back up. If so, wow, they really do sell out fast. I can't really judge the full kit because I have never had one however the base detail kit is pretty nice and so far, I have had no issues with it.

thnx everyone !!!!

and yea i'm sure it's a complete set,

it was out of stock again after like 20 minutes...

Hey mate, if it helps I ordered some kit parts from them on 14/3 and heard nothing till 29/3 when I got an email to say its posted. Then received it on 5/4. That's to Australia so the postage was quick but yeah, communication prior is a bit quiet.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

My order was dispatched from Doopy on Mar. 29 as well.  Received it on April 7 here in the US.  No other communication from them other than to say it was dispatched.