Baseball Card Holder

I know this is not exactly canon, but I made this the other day.  I noticed the difficulty when doing a hospital visit or other event with not having many places to put your cards, other than just holding on to them.  I just wanted to know what your thoughts are.  Granted, this is only a quick prototype made from scrap ABS, but I think I can improve the design or simply make it better after doing a couple.

--------------

Constructive criticism welcome...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 2

Very awesome. I like the idea and that it matches the armor. I have a leather pouch I purchased from trooperbay, but not easy getting cards out.

• Like 1

What about something like a croupier's card dealer (assuming your baseball cards are the same size? Probably wouldn't be too much of a stretch to construct something custom fit?

-----------
Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Nice idea. Is that elastic? I think that's good so it will put pressure on the cards so they don't fall out.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, 2" white elastic
  • Like 1

Now, the real question is.... can you remove a card with your gloves on? ;)

(I think this is a real neat idea - shows great ingenuity :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: )

Yes, there is just enough tension to keep them in place, but loose enough to slide out. Thanks for the comments...